Pc:
Mac:
Андроид:

Changelog:

End of romance
Two endings in the romance branch
Animated 18+ scenes
New collectible card
I can't play the patron content, can anyone help?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NarutoShinobiLord-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lordmaster67

Mar 8, 2021
someone who played the game can you explain why naruto seems mad with red eyes in screenshot did he find out we were banging his wife?

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Don't know why you face palm for me just stating opinion. I just gave a view for those that do not like Western Art Style or playing villain don't play this game. My view is being pretty much factual for my taste and others that may have the taste. Key words I am not saying game is good or bad as I did not play it enough to know. So I can not give a proper review but I can help others that maybe like me that do not care to play villains or like Western art. I hate the American style art with a passion.
Dude.....reply to replies not emotes. They face palmed cause they didn't like your take. Now I'm face palming because someone left a reaction and you're replying to yourself. Not everyone is gonna like your opinion. Its okay.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Nevermind my last question, already read more comments and seems what made me drop the game in the past happened even more, so no interest in the gallery now too.

Ty anyway for the one that replyed to the question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavpal

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Man, the art in this one looks so good. I'm trying to hold off trying most games until they're completed these days because more often than not they become abandoned but I'm beginning to lose my willpower for this one. How much content is there now would y'all say? Version numbers are never a good indicator for how far along a project is so I'm leery of bothering with a download and install for just an hour or two of play.

PP901

Jan 8, 2021
I think I played this game when just had 2 or 3 updates before I dropped it, don't remember if it has a gallery or not, anyone can confirm it for me pls ?
I do like the art on this one so I would like to see the new scenes trough the gallery
There is for patreons

befan

May 24, 2018
The change logs said it was the end of the romance path, and the end of the corruption path last change. Does that mean the game is finished now, or is there more to come?

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes