Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
There is no nsfw content with Himawari.
that is a lie, I remember seeing... oh wait maybe that was another game. welp I suppose there's no point then. it's not that the Loli tag is missing but the incest part, which I find important for games of this kind.

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Will follow this one with great interest. If you ever decide to sell copies, I'd definitely buy.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Last update was last month. So it'll probably take a while, specially when the art is this good. Either that or updates will be tiny.
So far this game has been receiving monthly updates, with public version being released a month after the patreon version. And the latest version (0.15) was released just a few hours ago.

Dmitr

Feb 8, 2018
[ЦИТАТА="david449, сообщение: 11191041, участник: 1136471"]
нам нужен герой для версии 0.15
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
get me the new version!

Reactions: bush345
Jul 9, 2017
that is a lie, I remember seeing... oh wait maybe that was another game. welp I suppose there's no point then. it's not that the Loli tag is missing but the incest part, which I find important for games of this kind.
There are a couple of CGs that involve Himawari, but they're SFW. The MC is someone that gets isekai'd into the Narutoverse and gets tasked with banging chicks from the story. His initial "in" with Hinata is by acting as a tutor for Hima.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NarutoShinobiLord-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Link to other game with Himawari content? I might as well patron that one.

Dec 27, 2022
in Hinata training room , are some scenes not available yet or do you need to complete the patron scenes to currently watch the others? Does it only have 1 free scene and 1 patron scene for now? Or does it have all the rest already?
Also this update was pretty disappointing i saw almost no new content

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes