Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
subscribestar version is missing apparently. don't care about Loli, don't care about any tag we don't like or someone else. a game upload should be full, we shouldn't be breaking out head on the wall trying to find the full version somewhere on the internet.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
In this update the love story go on but .. It end bad. What do i do to have this end?!
I see in the gallery that are 2 different scenes. How can i reach them?
Find
You frist of all is corrupted route, second you don't have to use Power when talk to Naruto ad his home
I did the corrupt route and it still ended bad.

I think it's more just don't use powers in naruto.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Come on guys Pixeldrain has limits

Please use
MEGA, MEDIAFIRE, ANONEFILES, GDRIVE(limited), WORKUPLOAD

Reactions: Ayashi99

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Naruto Shinobi Lord v0.11.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
subscribestar version is missing apparently. don't care about Loli, don't care about any tag we don't like or someone else. a game upload should be full, we shouldn't be breaking out head on the wall trying to find the full version somewhere on the internet.
Far as I'm aware no-one has ever linked that they even have a SubStar.

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Update 0.11.5

Pc:
Mac:
Android:

Pc: #mXgZgCeVCeHwuQkVQpckSKgqbf2Srf6iMmmHEpQaad8
Mac: #urK7b0bW9e883keZSjS0p0A2dPlLdOkCyw0KgHjObb4
Android: #EnZb8zpB-_L_OlhB_5DAawl1M8ErHvEnihkWpGblwqU

Pc:
Mac:
Android:

Changelog :

- The End of the Path of Corruption with Hinata.

- Animated 18+ scenes for the Path of Corruption.

- New Kage in the title wall.

- Two development paths for the "Corruption" branch, with a bad ending and a good one.

- Added the ability to hide the interface on android

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NarutoShinobiLord-0.11.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

peterpanm

Oct 27, 2018
Who is the artist behind this work is there sth i can follow to see more of the Work (not specificly shinobi-lord related).

i really like the Art and especially the Clothes all Characters look so good and fitting and i like that in the scenes the are not naked but often still have sth on.
The Cards are so freaking hot any chance we will se sth like it(fetish wear/Piercings/cosplay/lingerie) in the actual story.

Also what are the names under the cards is it a commissioned work or Patreon vote related ?

Reactions: alpha edge

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Who is the artist behind this work is there sth i can follow to see more of the Work (not specificly shinobi-lord related).

i really like the Art and especially the Clothes all Characters look so good and fitting and i like that in the scenes the are not naked but often still have sth on.
The Cards are so freaking hot any chance we will se sth like it(fetish wear/Piercings/cosplay/lingerie) in the actual story.

Also what are the names under the cards is it a commissioned work or Patreon vote related ?

Cards are sort of like a personal collection inside the game for our patreon followers, they are raffled among them, so there are different names.

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021

Concerning other works of the author. We have been drawing the comic for two years, but it is completely in Russian. You can find it on the Internet, title: Reincarnation in the forest

macho7man

Apr 5, 2023
kind of disappointed on the ending of corruption part, I was expecting some real fun with Hinata, a good fucking in different positions would have made it much better

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes