TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
The art is good, plus the fact that the other Naruto-based games are basically either garbage or abandoned. Also, as I recall, eventually the older Patreon-locked content will be unlocked for public.
Eventually? So it's not yet unlocked?

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
The art is good, plus the fact that the other Naruto-based games are basically either garbage or abandoned. Also, as I recall, eventually the older Patreon-locked content will be unlocked for public.

I agree that the art is beautiful and that it's probably the only Naruto game worth playing... (Even if I prefer Multiverse Balance and its 5mn udaptes)... but the fact of restricting the content to the public, makes that in the end, that some forget this game which however has potential

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NarutoShinobiLord-0.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
At the very beginning of the Mirai/Kurenai branch, when Mirai catches you Kurenai at the hot springs, you are talking to Mirai at her house, talking on the couch. There's 2 choices to answer in the dialogue, this choice determines which of the two variations of scenes at the end you get.

Drakon9707

Nov 25, 2022
At the very beginning of the Mirai/Kurenai branch, when Mirai catches you Kurenai at the hot springs, you are talking to Mirai at her house, talking on the couch. There's 2 choices to answer in the dialogue, this choice determines which of the two variations of scenes at the end you get.
1723325220424.png Still nothing has changed,
Still blocked

Drakon9707

Nov 25, 2022
The story with Mirai/Kurenai was really good, of course, only a good ending! I really liked their story, sad and warm. You did a good job! Thank you!)

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
The story with Mirai/Kurenai was really good, of course, only a good ending! I really liked their story, sad and warm. You did a good job! Thank you!)
Thanks for the praise! Regarding the gallery, I checked it's the moment where you fuck pregnant Mirai at the hot springs, most likely it's closed by mistake, I'll see what I can do :)

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes