mcluvveed

May 6, 2024
Hi guys I just downloaded the game and played it. I just wanna know what the background song with the japanese girl's voice when we meet Hinata in the first scene because it's gave me so chill to feel the character drawing of the game. Been searching for that song for a while, just lemme know thanks

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Naruto: Shinobi Lord [v0.28 Patreon] [Cats-creators] - Compressed

Win/Linux [454 MB]
- - - -

Mac [449 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Smoke

Sep 4, 2020
Unless I'm missing something, it's just two hands holding some small animal/figurine?.. Pretty sure it's not an AI art.
There's a weird strip that starts at the index finger and then merges into the middle finger, ring finger, and pinky. There's even a hole between that strip and the ring finger. There's also some weird imprint under the ring finger on the back of the hand. I don't see why any of that would be there.

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
There's a weird strip that starts at the index finger and then merges into the middle finger, ring finger, and pinky. There's even a hole between that strip and the ring finger. There's also some weird imprint under the ring finger on the back of the hand. I don't see why any of that would be there.
because that's the way an artist draws his hands all his life, you can call it a peculiarity.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Don't know, to me it looks like metacarpal bones? You know, the ones you can see at the back of your hand, between wrist and fingers? The way it's drawn it gives you a feeling of depth, that this hand is half-closed into a knuckle. Imagine the same picture without them (or try to erase them) and you'll see how it'll affect the perception of depth of that hand. And you can actually see the character faces having lines drawn in the similar way (under the cheekbones and around the eyes). So yeah, that hysterical guy just overreacted (although he was right about bodyhorrors in this game, just in a different way).

AchNikoSat

Dec 15, 2021
just curious, is it the android version uploaded here is compressed? the animation and the sound effect on my game won't play, also the screen resolution seems kinda off, the name of the character speaking is not fully appeared

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
I don't hate using AI art, but if you're gonna use it, make sure to go over it yourself and comb it for weird shit, that is how it should be used.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NarutoShinobiLord-0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes