Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
haven't played this game yet, may i ask who are the romanceable girls in this game so far? is it harem ending or just single route for every girls? spoil me.

Of the global routes, I can single out Hinata, Mirai/Kurenai, and Sakura. With them more stable long storylines of your choice. But also there are many scenes with other kunuichi that are fairly consistent. Moegi, Anko, Ayame, Kamiko. I'm not talking about the ‘Wet Dream.’ content category which is exclusive to the guys who support on patreon, there are scenes with so many characters from the universe.

Even though we've been working on the game for 2 years, it's still pretty fresh in terms of story development. We plan to touch on every female character.

Reactions: siekeer

deadmasterx

Aug 22, 2020
Great game and really nice update! I just feel that I may be missing some parts here.

If I did things right, I am presented with two choices at this update, to kill myself after Sakura dies or to not kill myself.

The option to not do this is locked, so I proceed with the other and the game goes on until the part where the MC is being held captive having a dialogue with the old man. Problem is, after a line of dialogue the game just turns back to the main menu, without that usual screen warning that the update is over.

So, the changelog said that there would be important options leading to different endings, but I only got 1 option. Am I missing something?

By the way, that’s not a complain or anything. I absolutely love the game, history and art. I’m just wondering if I got everything right or if there’s an error.

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Great game and really nice update! I just feel that I may be missing some parts here.

If I did things right, I am presented with two choices at this update, to kill myself after Sakura dies or to not kill myself.

The option to not do this is locked, so I proceed with the other and the game goes on until the part where the MC is being held captive having a dialogue with the old man. Problem is, after a line of dialogue the game just turns back to the main menu, without that usual screen warning that the update is over.

So, the changelog said that there would be important options leading to different endings, but I only got 1 option. Am I missing something?

By the way, that’s not a complain or anything. I absolutely love the game, history and art. I’m just wondering if I got everything right or if there’s an error.
You did the right thing, that's fine. The version is incomplete, leaked, so there is no adequate ending. Other branches will be finalised later.

Reactions: deadmasterx

deadmasterx

Aug 22, 2020
You did the right thing, that's fine. The version is incomplete, leaked, so there is no adequate ending. Other branches will be finalised later.
Oh, good to know. Keep up with the good work! Looking forward for the next updates. That’s my favourite game so far.

Reactions: Momimop
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes