Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
backgrounds are made with Ai, we never hid that, not all of them, but quite a few. And even so, many of the backgrounds are refined by hand. We were talking about character drawing, here everything is manual and has always been.
alright, time to delete this game. Such a shame but I don't want any kind of Ai Game in my collection. I didn't knew that. It doesn't matter if it's just background Images, Ai Games shouldn't get supported at all.

Seenuan

Jan 27, 2018
alright, time to delete this game. Such a shame but I don't want any kind of Ai Game in my collection. I didn't knew that. It doesn't matter if it's just background Images, Ai Games shouldn't get supported at all.
God forbid someone pays an artist to make 90% of the artwork and uses AI to make up for the last 10%. AI is perfect for people who have an idea they want to express but can't afford to pay someone make it a reality.

Creativity and art shouldn't be held back by what little is available to you

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
The artist has the skills to draw the background by hand, considering he refines almost all backgrounds by hand as it is. However, if all backgrounds were hand-drawn, we'd have 1 update every 3 months, and you'd have a couple of 18+ scenes. Anyway, good luck finding a project with author drawing that doesn't use auxiliary references based on AI backgrounds, pretty sure you won't find them.

Reactions: Grizloy

Smooku

Mar 22, 2021
Hey i'm on the corruption patch and after the ritual i choose mirai kurai patch. When i start it the conversation is like i did sth with them but it is a first time i get a dialog with them is it normal or is it a bug or not finished patch yet?? BtW very nice game :D

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Hey i'm on the corruption patch and after the ritual i choose mirai kurai patch. When i start it the conversation is like i did sth with them but it is a first time i get a dialog with them is it normal or is it a bug or not finished patch yet?? BtW very nice game :D
Play the romance branch, there will be a lot of content with Mirai/Kurenai. Thanks to the ritual, you have merged both timelines into one.

Smooku

Mar 22, 2021
Play the romance branch, there will be a lot of content with Mirai/Kurenai. Thanks to the ritual, you have merged both timelines into one.
Oh okay but whats the difference if i just want to corrupt not to romance her??

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Never say never, I guess? I mean, we've already banged several dead characters, and there's already been several time-skips, so there's always a small chance that she'll get a time-skiped version scene.

Killatiman

Feb 10, 2024
Loli content won't be in the game, but there will be scenes with the now-adult Himawari, as well as Sarada.
Just saying that some ppl would like Hima as we know her(loli),but it's not possible and dumb.And yeah eventually you will lack of OG naruto characters and will start adding characters from boruto,just don't go fast with that.And question about Hanabi are you planing to add her as main kunoichi or side/cameo character?Because looks like her hype train gone,and presenting her as new main character will look like stepping back,because it's basically younger Hinata.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
I rather have a update every 3 months then or really short updates. People that use Ai shouldn't get any support at all.
Can't say for all people here, but I feel like majority of players wouldn't care that much if the backgrounds are made with AI and would definitely prefer a stable release schedule over some "Better death than AI!!!" activism. Also, props to whoever noticed that inconsistency in the scene with Tsunade: imagine ignoring a horny milf and instead concentrating your attention on some random tableware in the corner of the screen - that sure is an interesting fetish (no kinkshaming though - you do you).

• Haha
Reactions: siekeer

siekeer

Jun 12, 2021
Loli content won't be in the game, but there will be scenes with the now-adult Himawari, as well as Sarada.
haven't played this game yet, may i ask who are the romanceable girls in this game so far? is it harem ending or just single route for every girls? spoil me.

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
haven't played this game yet, may i ask who are the romanceable girls in this game so far? is it harem ending or just single route for every girls? spoil me.

Of the global routes, I can single out Hinata, Mirai/Kurenai, and Sakura. With them more stable long storylines of your choice. But also there are many scenes with other kunuichi that are fairly consistent. Moegi, Anko, Ayame, Kamiko. I'm not talking about the ‘Wet Dream.’ content category which is exclusive to the guys who support on patreon, there are scenes with so many characters from the universe.

Even though we've been working on the game for 2 years, it's still pretty fresh in terms of story development. We plan to touch on every female character.

Reactions: siekeer
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes