deadmasterx

Aug 22, 2020
Great game and really nice update! I just feel that I may be missing some parts here.

If I did things right, I am presented with two choices at this update, to kill myself after Sakura dies or to not kill myself.

The option to not do this is locked, so I proceed with the other and the game goes on until the part where the MC is being held captive having a dialogue with the old man. Problem is, after a line of dialogue the game just turns back to the main menu, without that usual screen warning that the update is over.

So, the changelog said that there would be important options leading to different endings, but I only got 1 option. Am I missing something?

By the way, that’s not a complain or anything. I absolutely love the game, history and art. I’m just wondering if I got everything right or if there’s an error.

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Great game and really nice update! I just feel that I may be missing some parts here.

If I did things right, I am presented with two choices at this update, to kill myself after Sakura dies or to not kill myself.

The option to not do this is locked, so I proceed with the other and the game goes on until the part where the MC is being held captive having a dialogue with the old man. Problem is, after a line of dialogue the game just turns back to the main menu, without that usual screen warning that the update is over.

So, the changelog said that there would be important options leading to different endings, but I only got 1 option. Am I missing something?

By the way, that’s not a complain or anything. I absolutely love the game, history and art. I’m just wondering if I got everything right or if there’s an error.
You did the right thing, that's fine. The version is incomplete, leaked, so there is no adequate ending. Other branches will be finalised later.

deadmasterx

Aug 22, 2020
You did the right thing, that's fine. The version is incomplete, leaked, so there is no adequate ending. Other branches will be finalised later.
Oh, good to know. Keep up with the good work! Looking forward for the next updates. That’s my favourite game so far.

Reactions: Momimop

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
0.29 Update

Pc:
Pc:
Pc:

Mac:
Mac:
Mac:

Android:
Android:
Android:

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
Naruto: Shinobi Lord [v0.29] [Cats-creators] [Compressed] [490MB]

PC: / /

Mac: / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NarutoShinobiLord-0.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes