VN Ren'Py Abandoned Naruto Shippuden: Rise of the Yugure [Aug062018] [Sornee]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017
I consider flashbacks to also be filler.

It showed how stupidly powerful Naruto's new move was and after it was revealed that using it was harmful. That's not bad writing.

>implausible and nonsensical
Nani? In my magic ninja show?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Why is Naruto getting all of that special treatment? You know just how bs his writing was. I bet you got hyped up as much as me everytime we got to see Akatsuki meetings or fights like Hidan&Kakuzu/Asuma&Shikamaru or Deidara/Gaara. These moments were unpredictable. Naruto get's his but licked every fucking episode and it's so infuriating. Why are you defending it? Naruto got strong because of training and hard work? WELL WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE ELSE FUCKING TRAIN. Kakuzu is 91 years old, raped Kakashi( even after that whole bs with the blood. YOU KNOW IT'S BS!),Ino and Choji AND survived a battle with the first Hokage( Who btw killed Madara). Please stop defending it. It's not WWE where you expect John Cena to just win everytime because it's a show for babies and they can't handle anything more mentally complex than that. Naruto is written for retards.

Reactions: Dboss

nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017
He has the heart of the cards or some shit. Who cares? Play some bimbo lipped boobie games baka.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i love the show it was big part of my childhood, i do have a problem with naruto as character, because if look at the setting he could have been so much more, but the author threw the whole thing away and made him shounen portagonist 1, the 4war rekted the whole thing for me...and him being with hinata, who is a garbage character(but that is a whole other ball) the biggest problem in the show is still and will always be sasuke, they could've made the whole an arc, then be done with it, but they kept the entire thing about it, oh well

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Change-log? I know its only for patrons but if someones already played v0.1.6 can you tell us whats new.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Ok lets keep the thread on topic, that is the game, not the overall anime it's based on.

That said, i concur with most here, that the lips just look off, it doesnt suit the characters. Atleast they didnt get a breast augumentation to EE cup or something, cause most of the Naruto games ive seen tend to exagerate character body porportions to redicules volumes.

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
news from patreon:

Finally got clothes on Kurenai. I'd drawn her outfit multiple times by hand, but just couldn't translate it to digital very well. The outfit doesn't show off any curves in the manga or anime, but that didn't mesh well with the style of my game. To be honest, I'm still not 100 with the way the outfit looks, but I'm moving on to drawing fight poses for Tenten and Ino. Even though these are story related, I'm planning to eventually use these as sprites for a fighting system. After that, I've got the h-scenes to do and then it's on to the coding. I knew this update was gonna take a while to get done, as it not only nearly doubles the number of pics in the game, but will actually add a story to the game. This update will make the game where I had originally intended to release it to the public. I appreciate all of the support, especially that of my patrons and those that have offered feedback.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes