VN Ren'Py Abandoned Naruto Shippuden: Rise of the Yugure [Aug062018] [Sornee]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
What's with those lips and eyes? The artist must have been lazy or something.. it's not like there's a lack of references to choose from.

Reactions: cooldude33

anschwww

May 10, 2017
some bugfixes

I appreciate Lance for bringing the bug to my attention.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
It's fun to see the girls of Naruto in Gyaru mode ^^
I hope this game will offer more character with the next updates !

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Everyone has their own taste, I watched Naruto since I was 7 years old, now I'm 22, go figure.
As a 22 year old don't you feel insulted by the writing in the show? Especially Naruto himself? I remember being 15 when Naruto killed Kakuzu in about 4 minutes, and I wanted to go to Japan to strangle the writer of the show. Or when Pain had the power to destroy the whole village, but then Naruto beat him in a ridiculously easy fashion and then talked the actual bad guy into turning good AND RESURRECTING EVERYONE WHO DIED... Maybe it's because I remember when the show was still great (Zabuza/Gaara vs Rock Lee/Kisame and Itachi being introduced/ The tease for Akatsuki and their plans), but when I look at the show after the 100th episode of shippuden I feel such pain because of the insulting writing and the Naruto ass licking.. To this day I get triggered into writing a wall of text everytime I see a Naruto fan. The show is made for retards.

Reactions: Dboss

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
As a 22 year old don't you feel insulted by the writing in the show? Especially Naruto himself? I remember being 15 when Naruto killed Kakuzu in about 4 minutes, and I wanted to go to Japan to strangle the writer of the show. Or when Pain had the power to destroy the whole village, but then Naruto beat him in a ridiculously easy fashion and then talked the actual bad guy into turning good AND RESURRECTING EVERYONE WHO DIED... Maybe it's because I remember when the show was still great (Zabuza/Gaara vs Rock Lee/Kisame and Itachi being introduced/ The tease for Akatsuki and their plans), but when I look at the show after the 100th episode of shippuden I feel such pain because of the insulting writing and the Naruto ass licking.. To this day I get triggered into writing a wall of text everytime I see a Naruto fan. The show is made for retards.
Welcome to the big3, where everyone except One Piece fucks up (One Piece pacing still a joke). Like I said, everyone has their own taste, my only issue with Naruto is the fillers, nothing more nothing less.

Reactions: theinternetis4

nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017
There's plenty to gripe about with Naruto. Particularly the ungodly amounts of filler. But the defeat of Kakuzu by the first Rasenshuriken certainly isn't one of the bigger issues.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes