VN Ren'Py Abandoned Naruto Shippuden: Rise of the Yugure [Aug062018] [Sornee]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

zerg

Sep 11, 2016
This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.

not sure whats going on at minute, looks like a patreon violation

hopefully it gets resolved and hopefully he's still working on the project

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
@RedKing

Just an "under the hood" update to eliminate some bugs and to make a save from this version onward compatible with future updates. It also lays the foundation for the exploration, battle, and outfit systems that will be implemented in the coming months. I've also revamped the file system to ensure that future updates will happen much more smoothly and efficiently while hopefully remaining compatible with saves from this point on so that you don't have to start over every time a new release comes out. As always: criticism and suggestions are always welcome.

WINDOWS

MAC

you're welcome
Hi, Red King doesn't post anymore so no one saw your post, sorry :biggrin:

OP updated

Well, they look better than they do in the preview art in the OP.
I updated it to the current main menu image.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Does anyone know whats going to happen to this? With the Patreon page under review is there anywhere else to see whats happening with the game?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Does anyone know whats going to happen to this? With the Patreon page under review is there anywhere else to see whats happening with the game?
Last i saw he was changing the faces and learning more coding to make it better but then Patron killed it i guess, it shouldn't take a week to review a 20 min game.

Sortek

Jan 23, 2018
It's good for what it is. However, I personally don't like the bimbo lips, I wish it was closer to the anime or manga than exaggerated features. The frog lips, and oversized breasts just doesn't do it for me.

Reactions: cooldude33

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Well, Sornee's page is back up. He also doesn't seem to know why he got suspended.

It's good for what it is. However, I personally don't like the bimbo lips, I wish it was closer to the anime or manga than exaggerated features. The frog lips, and oversized breasts just doesn't do it for me.
Well, to be honest seeing as this takes place during the Shippuden years, I think only Anko and Ino have tits bigger than the anime/manga versions. Hinata's and Tsunada's seem just right, while Sakura actually seems to have WAY smaller breasts than she did in the Naruto anime/manga.

I don't mind the bimbo lips, but he's changing Sakura's art for the next update (according to his on his patreon).

4dfL8bzDKwvfLWI4pFT7PErIkYY8XSvXl1THe3_LWWwx5PoMbqotmn4hHjlYpH1m.png

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
they look "almost normal" we're improving, now we just need to tone down the lips a little bit more and fix the space between the eyes and we're golden, good job

GW1988

Oct 20, 2017
One thing I want to note, and it's been said by others is that the lips are off. Lips are an interesting thing. Draw them perfectly and nobody notices. If they're off by even the slightest though it drops the appearance quite a bit. I'd consider losing them completely as they're high risk, no reward

Rōjin

Aug 12, 2017
How do you get to mission two cant seem to get it and i can see in the files there are op to 15 already owo

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I'm too used to the old look, they look creepy. The eyes are too far apart.
yeah, it did kind of grow on me too. But on the other hand he improved the shading on the new character portraits so they are better overall.
Anyway, does anyone know whats up with the next update? He said he was going to post it a back on July 10th but there is nothing so far.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes