Darkzeroxx

Nov 10, 2019
I feel like there are alot of reasons to give up in this case. Like if you dont have an artist your very limited in what you can do for scenes/story. But yeah i do like the concept and story but i also had ideas of changing the beginning so the game could actually have real content. But for now i wanna finish the bit i do and give people like 20-30 min new content and watching people die of cringe

Nov 16, 2021
I feel like there are alot of reasons to give up in this case. Like if you dont have an artist your very limited in what you can do for scenes/story. But yeah i do like the concept and story but i also had ideas of changing the beginning so the game could actually have real content. But for now i wanna finish the bit i do and give people like 20-30 min new content and watching people die of cringe
Right. On this topic, I think someone should pick this up and remake it. The story is interesting, granted very fragmented

Reactions: arkange994

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
I just want to say this since its on my mind but if anyone for whatever reason remakes this I hope they keep the "art" the same.
I know some people don't like it but imo its the best part, since its not some shitty oc art from a non artist and its not full text or a generic 3D model.
I love the simple edits of the pics and slight over the top yet shitty effects of it.
yes I know this is all a personal thing but I just thought id share at least, besides I'm not touching any of these games since I hate knowing what happens before it does in these things.
It also make it a lot easier to do so someone can make an actually decent story for once.

Apr 9, 2020
If you liked this game then try
Jikage Rising [v1.28a] by [Smiling Dog]

game link:

It Consists of two Arcs:

Arc 1 download link (GoFile) :
Arc 2 download link (GoFile) :

Or you can also go directly to patreon :

Also comment/reply if u know any interesting Game!!!!

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes