Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
If some Game Designer with a similar ArtStyle could think about go on with the idea of the 2019 Alpha Game Rellease. It would surelly attract people to the Project. I like the ArtStyle chracters here and the Sex Batle system is intersting compared to the usual games , we see in this type of Rpg Style.
Is there any chance some goodwill soul starts something looks like this Project ? HAHA. I believe it would be amazing if something similar could be created to ends what DemonRoyal started.

Last edited:

Gesicht14

Nov 4, 2021
Can someone tell me what's wrong with demonroyal and why he behaves as if everyone hates his drawings and even on his Twitter I said in September that he would never make more drawings? Does he have some self-esteem problem or what?
Pretty much. He can't take critique very well at all. He doesn't draw for self satisfaction but instead the praise from others. Like honest to god, he keeps on saying stuff in likes of "I'm gonna quit" but doesn't quit. Plus he's lazy as all mighty. From what I understand, he still owes people commission work from as far back as 2019 which is killing his fanbase, along with this "nobody likes me" attitude. What's more, he does it almost every year too.

You can only surround yourself with "yes men" for so long before people finally say enough and lose faith in you.

Reactions: kratos476

kratos476

Aug 21, 2023
Pretty much. He can't take critique very well at all. He doesn't draw for self satisfaction but instead the praise from others. Like honest to god, he keeps on saying stuff in likes of "I'm gonna quit" but doesn't quit. Plus he's lazy as all mighty. From what I understand, he still owes people commission work from as far back as 2019 which is killing his fanbase, along with this "nobody likes me" attitude. What's more, he does it almost every year too.

You can only surround yourself with "yes men" for so long before people finally say enough and lose faith in you.
It's a tremendous shame about demonroyal. If he had more self-esteem and was less critical of himself, the best thing would be the recognized artist who believes he is not