2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

ISKbat7

Jan 6, 2022
Hey when will there be an update for erin's nightmare and shenoa show. I'm really looking foward to it!!!

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
worse and worse, once again impossible to continue with the old backup, I had 5 characters more than three and moreover it becomes unchangeable if I had to put a note 0/10

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joeburqa

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
worse and worse, once again impossible to continue with the old backup, I had 5 characters more than three and moreover it becomes unchangeable if I had to put a note 0/10
Only 2 characters are playable atm, I don't know where you get the extra 3 lol, and I already said I didn't figure out how to keep the old save(software i use dont give the option), if you are able to read you can see that's is why I added a cheat to unlock all stories ;)

But thanks to have try it !

Last edited:

tryit077468xyz

Nov 12, 2017
I think the game is really fun, but skip function is necessary. Watch same scene 10 times make me
exhausted. There have the bug when use Stacy to park toilet.

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
I think the game is really fun, but skip function is necessary. Watch same scene 10 times make me
exhausted. There have the bug when use Stacy to park toilet.
park toilet was not complete for this version , now it is , the next version will be ok . And i will look for skip button :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Really, REALLY not going to play this, but curiosity got the better of me and I checked out the screenshots. If that 2nd pic is anything to go by, the game needs a futa/trans tag, and I need some eye bleach.

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
Honestly renders are ok, idea also. The gameplay is bad , sounds fine . Need animations and goode coder . I am working on Unreal Engine and it can be done way better in a short time. ArkadiyVicont#5366 Write me if you are interesting for help , not only in coding case. Wish you patience

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
What are all the items in the store for? how to play cards its not working???
items are to add reputation if you need more and dont find secret or convert $ to CP (atm not really useful but more item will be added). and to play the card game click on the deck of card (you can read the tutorial too in the same page:) )

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
items are to add reputation if you need more and dont find secret or convert $ to CP (atm not really useful but more item will be added). and to play the card game click on the deck of card (you can read the tutorial too in the same page:) )
there are no decks on the image i have just two images of women on black font ????

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes