2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
I'm looking forward to the next update and I suggest adding a sex scene according to the choice of the first loser or vito at the gambling table (y)(y)
good idea, i will add it to the 'To do list' but first i will add more player possibility at the table (random choice)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone tell me how to trigger secret scene/s to get reputation in order to unlock park location? Which character to chose and where to click to get reputation?

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
Can someone tell me how to trigger secret scene/s to get reputation in order to unlock park location? Which character to chose and where to click to get reputation?
you can earn reputation at those place
-stacy app (clue:mobile)
-amber app (clue:buy pill and beer before)
-with vito in the hall (clue:gloryhole)
-with stacy at the bar(clue:x4 glup! glup! glup! glup!)
-and you can buy 2 stars at the misc shop too

for a total of 6 reputation(but only 4 are needed atm to unlock all content)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there a chance for a compressed version of this? Don't know the engine, and don't know if that is possible. I do know that 3gb+ for an unfinished game in a game that isn't either Ren'Py, Unity or UE, is gonna be too many gigs for me to download. I already struggle to download more than 3gb for ANY game. I just don't care to take up that much space on my laptop. haha (also don't have unlimited data...so...)

Reactions: redwind21

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
Is there a chance for a compressed version of this? Don't know the engine, and don't know if that is possible. I do know that 3gb+ for an unfinished game in a game that isn't either Ren'Py, Unity or UE, is gonna be too many gigs for me to download. I already struggle to download more than 3gb for ANY game. I just don't care to take up that much space on my laptop. haha (also don't have unlimited data...so...)
i use tyrano builder , a renpy engine, but unfortunatly i am not an expert on compressed data. I dont know if it is possible.
But i know one moderator here doing miracle with compressing !
Crazygamer43 i think .

Reactions: FookU2

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018

i am thinking about remake the game with these graphic.
what do you think?

KKmIO

Aug 2, 2022
whats this what is the valid chioce in time to chare? stop saying less than 30 use a number anf bla bla.Give some right numbers. OMG. Any numbers i dont care what. But to work. wasting time here 2 hours with that shit . The right numbers .

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020

i am thinking about remake the game with these graphic.
what do you think?
hi, think sooner to solve the problem with the saves which are always not compatible from one update to the other it becomes painful to start again, on all that the scenes are long (a small button to pass the scene would the good come)

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
hi, think sooner to solve the problem with the saves which are always not compatible from one update to the other it becomes painful to start again, on all that the scenes are long (a small button to pass the scene cerai the good come)
yes i am thinking to change software and remake the game , look the link 3-4 post above

Reactions: juliusnestor
2.30 star(s) 9 Votes