2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Sweet12

Oct 8, 2017
Is it hard for a dev to learn how to use Renpy or something else? If he want to make game like this, I think he should go learn how to make game first before publish this Nasty game... oh i mean Nasty City:)

Sweet12

Oct 8, 2017
I'm waiting for your game impatiently :)
WOW! This is the logic of the game creator? When someone comment your work,You send that person to make a game instead? What the hell is that. It's like going to a restaurant and order a food. When it doesn't taste good, A chef chases him to cook for himself. So....I'm waiting for your attitude changing:)

DirtyDanny

Apr 13, 2020
I've been trying to play through the game today. So far so good, just a little stuck on the secrets. I think one was with Stacey by taking selfies of her at her home glory hole. Have they all been implemented? I've made Amber eat pills and drink beer. She has the black dildo but apart from using it with anal client I can't figure out more yet. Also how to make Stacey use her dildo? I would appreciate a hint with secrets. Keep up the good work.

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
I've been trying to play through the game today. So far so good, just a little stuck on the secrets. I think one was with Stacey by taking selfies of her at her home glory hole. Have they all been implemented? I've made Amber eat pills and drink beer. She has the black dildo but apart from using it with anal client I can't figure out more yet. Also how to make Stacey use her dildo? I would appreciate a hint with secrets. Keep up the good work.
Yes , all stars mean a secret need to be found, the selfie was one, with amber try to click on the clock after ;) ,the other one secret is with Vito (hint:door), and the last one for the moment is with Stacy at the bar(hint:4 times). And for the dildo, I am on it atm , WIP they do nothing for now.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I'm talking to DEV, what's the point of progressing in your game if every time you update it you have to start from the beginning.

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
Unfortunately still bad interface , but good renders. Still would like to see only renders , don't have desire to play again.

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
I'm talking to DEV, what's the point of progressing in your game if every time you update it you have to start from the beginning.
The engine i use dont allow to keep the old save. But i have put a cheat to skip all tuto to help .
I work on this and try to find a way to use save game.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
The engine i use dont allow to keep the old save. But i have put a cheat to skip all tuto to help .
I work on this and try to find a way to use save game.
it's the tyranogame file that prevents old backups from working (C:/user/name/AppData/Roaming/tyranogame)

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
when i try to open the link, this cmes up.
I dont understand , the links availaible are googledrive, mega and media fire . Where did you get this link ?

Maybe browser cache error , click on ctrl+F5 and try again!

Last edited:

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
it's the tyranogame file that prevents old backups from working (C:/user/name/AppData/Roaming/tyranogame)
Do you know a solution to solve this ? I have search but .... I will probably integrade cheats code if I dont find a way to solve this.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Connaissez-vous une solution pour résoudre ce problème ? J’ai la recherche mais .... Je vais probablement intégrer le code de triche si je ne trouve pas un moyen de résoudre ce problème.
[/CITATION]
Do you know a solution to solve this ? I have search but .... I will probably integrade cheats code if I dont find a way to solve this.
I'm going to explain what I did; I copied and pasted the old saves into the new game; I delete the tyranogame file and launch the game; it doesn't crash but when I try to launch a save the image crashes

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
I'm going to explain what I did; I copied and pasted the old saves into the new game; I delete the tyranogame file and launch the game; it doesn't crash but when I try to launch a save the image crashes
ok, thanks . I think it is a good start to know where I have to search.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes