2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
Okay.... How does one unlock Shenoa?
Shenoa is still on going (WIP) but if you buy(or patreon cheat) it you have 2 thing to do with her at the club, I work mostly on Stacy and Amber, patreon always vote for them xD. But I work on an other project(game) and Shenoa have a special scene. Project will be release soon as a Alpha version to show the potential

Last edited:

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Okay thanks for the info..... In one of your earlier versions one was able to play with Shenoa and even have Vito go-to Stacey's gloryhole.... Can not wait to see what happens next.... Love the game..... Do not listen to the fecal heads that do not know how to play strip poker with women....

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
Okay thanks for the info..... In one of your earlier versions one was able to play with Shenoa and even have Vito go-to Stacey's gloryhole.... Can not wait to see what happens next.... Love the game..... Do not listen to the fecal heads that do not know how to play strip poker with women....
Thanks, and you still can go to the gloryhole with Vito , it is a secret to find :p

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Thanks, and you still can go to the gloryhole with Vito , it is a secret to find :p
What....?
I have gone the way I did it before and it did not happen.... I guess I will have to recheck it again when I get home from work...

You are really Sneaky if I could not find it before
LOL

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
What....?
I have gone the way I did it before and it did not happen.... I guess I will have to recheck it again when I get home from work...

You are really Sneaky if I could not find it before
LOL
The stars on the map show that a specific combination of actions at this place
will start a secret event and give you +1 Star at the end.
But you will have to find the combination with the right character !
And you need those star to progress in the game(you can buy 2 at the misc shop too)
Blue star=not found , Yellow star=Found

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
The stars on the map show that a specific combination of actions at this place
will start a secret event and give you +1 Star at the end.
But you will have to find the combination with the right character !
And you need those star to progress in the game(you can buy 2 at the misc shop too)
Blue star=not found , Yellow star=Found
tips
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
tips
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay found the one for Vito using Stacy's Glory hole
I also found Stacy's drunken fun at the Nightlife District a long time ago

Oh I want to say... Love the new scenes in the Park with Stacy and the Port-a-potty

Keep up the great work Sneaky Snake....
Do not let the anal masticators tell you different

Reactions: Sneaky Snake Dev

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Okay.... Did not notice this before..... Yes Vito wins all ties...
But say that two or all three of the NPCs tie for less points
( I just had a hand like this... They all had 17... Vito got 19)
They do not take off any clothes.... Vito does win the money though... Just wondering if this is a bug or not... Did win the match just took me three extra hands to win.

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
Okay.... Did not notice this before..... Yes Vito wins all ties...
But say that two or all three of the NPCs tie for less points
( I just had a hand like this... They all had 17... Vito got 19)
They do not take off any clothes.... Vito does win the money though... Just wondering if this is a bug or not... Did win the match just took me three extra hands to win.
It could be a bug yes, they suppose to take off a clothes, will put this in the bugs list. Thanks

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Okay just thought of this.... Being I was messing around in the Shopping district... Being any of the PCs can get naked there and then walk out of the store..... Maybe have it were afterwards one of them gets naked there and has to walk up to a certain person or sneak by a cop to get a next star

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes