VN Ren'Py Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.22] [ArchimedesCompany]

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey ArchimedesCompany, could you tell me which model you use for the Nicole character please?

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.22] [ArchimedesCompany]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(347 MB)

For other host links join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited:

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.22] [ArchimedesCompany]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(347 MB)

For other host links join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Updated my android port to v0.22

Reactions: The King of Pirates

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This reads like MTL
I liked the old model way more than the new one. The new one looks so... plastic :(
Animated? Nice renders but the boobs way too big. Save it for later.
Horrendous (grating) music, ancient renders/cg, sex sound affects made by machine, odd oversized body parts, probably the worst avn I've seen.
Sad, I really want a good FMC cheating game,with a husband that deserves to be cheated on,(irl, do not believe in heating, leave them if they are garbage or you just don't love them) but with an actual decent written story and an actual decent looking protagonist. I hate basketball tits that so many devs seem to like so much. Gimme some real, natural looking breasts on my lasses.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.22] [ArchimedesCompany]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Hey dev, this scene doesnt seem right, unless it skipped a few images, but shes talking about giving a handy to nicholes boyfriend for practice for james big dick, but she only grabs it and then next image shes blowing him and then theres a blur where it shows 3 images at one time and then goes back to the bj.
here are the screenshots im talking about
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png

Reactions: wildride69

1eyeBlind

May 6, 2024
I have to agree with a few of the earlier comments, the game has taken a new direction and doesn't quite sync up with the tags. I'll wait for another update and see what happens.

Another thing, the massage scene is weird. As the blonde speaks her forehead and eyebrows move up and down in sync with the movement of her mouth. She looks like a ventriloquist doll, it's so odd.

TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
For those who want it, I've created a Linux native port.

Unofficial Linux port: -

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes