2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
The game is practically linear. Most of the resist options are bad ends.
It only opens up once she's let out of the dungeon but even then you're just expected to go the single good ending.
All of the bad endings end up back to the same spot which sucks.

• Sad
Reactions: radohak and Back

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I just want to say the art is beautiful. Sadly this game is not for me because I really hate rape and all that stuff. I am not against the game itself, because I think there must something for everyone and I do not believe in "moral crusades". It's just not for me.
I just want to say - A shame about that art. It looks really nice...

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
I mean, the scenes look interesting but I always feel like shit when playing games with a story like this. Maybe at some point, but right now I will just skip it.

Reactions: samael000

Back

Aug 3, 2017
...keep the girl living as long as possible...
:oops: That's... that's one of the tips to get a good ending? What this pro tip implies really makes this game much darker than it already is... I don't think my heart can take it, tbh. :( Thanks for your response regarding the endings, slavegal. Be safe!

• Red Heart
Reactions: slavegal

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Man, personally I'd never play games like this that seem so bleak. The only reason I'd play this is to get the possible good ending where you end the organization.
This is why I like the scenarios like this in Degrees of Lewdity. To me the appealing part of being put into a seemingly hopeless scenario is struggling against it and finding a way through it even if it involves doing awful things. That's the magic ingredient. It can be bleak but there should be a glimmer of hope.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes