2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
The way it displays previously read text in the "story" option is kind of awkward. First time I ever had to read from bottom to top in this media.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
So i read on steam discussion that there's an alternate true ending where natsuki has sex with her brother, but i do not know the requirement for the alt one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: radohak

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Android version please. (It officially taged on android and windows game. Reference: )

Reactions: Hellsin

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
:oops: That's... that's one of the tips to get a good ending? What this pro tip implies really makes this game much darker than it already is... I don't think my heart can take it, tbh. :( Thanks for your response regarding the endings, slavegal. Be safe!
MC never dies or something. At worst, turns into a sex slave. The story is pretty linear, the bad endings are all these that deviate from the true ending. In general, she needs to fuck her way out and screw them bad guys. That's all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Back

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
MC never dies or something
Well she does she can either commit suicide from breakdowns or die from being beaten too many times, you learn this at the start of the game if you resist too many times or give up right at the start.

I've yet to figure out how to increase health though I don't think its possible.

• Sad
Reactions: Back

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Well she does she can either commit suicide from breakdowns or die from being beaten too many times, you learn this at the start of the game if you resist too many times or give up right at the start.

I've yet to figure out how to increase health though I don't think its possible.
huh? I don't remember that.

I never had any issues with health (avoid wrong choices), addiction (do sex) or that mental stat (think positively).
I don't think you can increase the health, it is kind of punishment system with limited saves.

mirthless

Oct 28, 2017
what is the expose ending without the antidote like?

too lazy to get a few hours back in game...

ok, got three endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

no idea what the other 2 are

Last edited:

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
So is the writting any good? If not i dont know if i should bother even if the art looks good...
if it were to me i rate the story 5 out of 10 it's quite forgettable story but not too bad if you don't want to play the story just to get the CG there is an option to unlock them in the settings

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes