VN Ren'Py Natsumi Love Story [v0.4.6] [Steradianfauns]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes
May 18, 2021
I'm only against guys and honestly dont mind sharing my girls with other girls, they can have their own females only harems if they want...but even that dont includes marriage. For me this game started with the worst possible nightmare and i was about to drop the game when it warped back to past...but if thats the unavoidable end of the story i dont want to waste my time.
That is why I think there should be choices and options about it. I don't like the idea of sharing the character I like with anyone, it doesn't matter to me if it's sharing with a guy or another girl. And just like I don't enjoy lesbian sex scenes, there are people who don't enjoy transgender characters scenes, and I really love that, but there are people who don't, that is why most games that have that ask the player if they want that character to be trans, or at least give the freedom for the player not to pursue a relationship with that trans character. Why should the sharing your girl with other girls be different?

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm the developer, thanks for posting this here since I have no idea how to do that :)
An update is coming, it's about 95% done.

The reason why it's taking so long for an update is because I'm also working on another game which will be my main project, check them out while you wait for this update is finished -> The Daily Life of Pan Hero

Also, I will address some of your question and concern here.
For the people who loves pregnancy, I'm sorry but the fetish only go as far as impregnation. Since impregnation itself is optional, it's hard to add pregnancy as optional to the story.

The story is linear, but there will be choices that will either progress the story or jumps to a bad ending, this is what I meant by
Play it right and you might have a harem on your end, but do it wrong and you'll ended up being only with Natsumi forever.
There won't be any NTR or behind the scene NTR to MC's girls, any plot that looks like it will be an NTR is actually a fight against NTR, so the NTR attempt have to exist in the stories. But again, there's no NTR to MC's girls.

About the marriage that'll happen in the future, let's just say there's many reasons to get married. And about sharing Natsumi with other girls, let's just say that rather than MC being the sole owner/master of the harem, it's actually both MC and Natsumi who are the owners/masters of the harem. So technically you're sharing the other girls with Natsumi, or in other words, threesome.

Yuri is not optional, but the sex scenes are skippable.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Welp, I lost interest. Just a little picture that shows Impregnation without any consequences of pregnancy is pointless. It's just a creampie. Now i get why there was no daughter of the main character and the sister in that future wedding.

Jul 19, 2018
Thank you,
Hey everyone, I'm the developer, thanks for posting this here since I have no idea how to do that :)
An update is coming, it's about 95% done.

The reason why it's taking so long for an update is because I'm also working on another game which will be my main project, check them out while you wait for this update is finished -> The Daily Life of Pan Hero

Also, I will address some of your question and concern here.
For the people who loves pregnancy, I'm sorry but the fetish only go as far as impregnation. Since impregnation itself is optional, it's hard to add pregnancy as optional to the story.

The story is linear, but there will be choices that will either progress the story or jumps to a bad ending, this is what I meant by

There won't be any NTR or behind the scene NTR to MC's girls, any plot that looks like it will be an NTR is actually a fight against NTR, so the NTR attempt have to exist in the stories. But again, there's no NTR to MC's girls.

About the marriage that'll happen in the future, let's just say there's many reasons to get married. And about sharing Natsumi with other girls, let's just say that rather than MC being the sole owner/master of the harem, it's actually both MC and Natsumi who are the owners/masters of the harem. So technically you're sharing the other girls with Natsumi, or in other words, threesome.

i love this game and Pan hero too, keep up the great job, Can't wait

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
By the way guys, if you have played Natsumi Love Story Chapter 3, please tell me what you think of the ending. I've only ever see one similar plot that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I don't have a lot of reference.

To be honest, even I myself was kind of scared by the ending, even though
Maybe I was also too attached to Natsumi more than I thought.

What I'm looking for is a feeling of being scared and angry enough that it drives you to want to protect Natsumi at all cost, but not scared too much that you're afraid of what will happen next.

So, tell me what you think, is it too much? or not scary enough?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
By the way guys, if you have played Natsumi Love Story Chapter 3, please tell me what you think of the ending. I've only ever see one similar plot that

To be honest, even I myself was kind of scared by the ending, even though
Maybe I was also too attached to Natsumi more than I thought.

What I'm looking for is a feeling of being scared and angry enough that it drives you to want to protect Natsumi at all cost, but not scared too much that you're afraid of what will happen next.

So, tell me what you think, is it too much? or not scary enough?
Seeing the spoilers on the Discord channel really helped alleviate the anger and anticipation of that Chapter 3 ending. Also, what was that "similar" anti-NTR plot from?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Seeing the spoilers on the Discord channel really helped alleviate the anger and anticipation of that Chapter 3 ending. Also, what was that "similar" anti-NTR plot from?
The only game I know where the main plot is anti-NTR is Harem Highlander.
Many other games reference defeating NTR though.

Apr 21, 2019
Make the lesbian optional or avoidable,and for the "NTR" but not ntr, maybe stop playing with fire too much, no one is playing this.

"About the marriage that'll happen in the future, let's just say there's many reasons to get married"
What is that even mean ?

"both MC and Natsumi who are the owners/masters of the harem. So technically you're sharing the other girls with Natsumi"
It's soo dumb.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It was interesting until i read the comments and the explanation lol (forced lesbian its not my thing :HideThePain: ) By the way, the ntr has no defined gender, so if the mc is in a relationship with a LI and she has sex with another girl behind the mc's back, it's ntr, be careful with that.

As someone said above impregnation, without seeing a belly it doesn't make sense it's just a creampie,leaving that aside, dev what you are describing is not harem but rather sounds like a polyamorous relationship..

Good Luck.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not a big fan of Yandere LIs (I don't like the fact that an LI has homicidal tendencies towards other LIs or people), and I don't like bad endings either (if there isn't a guide that tells me how to avoid them, I'll probably wait until exists). It's not very likely that a game that has a girl like this as the main LI would excite me. Although I may find it interesting to some extent if I like the other LIs.

I literally don't know what to think of all this talk about the NTR.

Lesbian sex bores me at best. The most normal thing is that I prefer that it doesn't exist at all. And I really don't like sharing the harem with the Yandere LI.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
I really just don't know how to feel about this one man. Natsumi is "desperately in love with the MC" but also bisexual and attracted to Risa (who sucks) but then if MC even insinuates that the track team looks good Natsumi loses her mind. So, which is it? How can someone be so in love with someone that they could possibly be violent and then go "oh by the way I've never been with girls but boy howdy Risa could totally get it!" Honestly Natsumi being bi is such a turn off ngl.

Then there's the whole MC is married to someone so Natsumi marries someone else whose probably a harem girl but still that's dumb as fuck, even if it is to hide their own relationship the MC doesn't seem to thrilled by it in the beginning of the game and straight up tells Yui that Natsumi is his #1 then he just gets a kiss on the cheek when he tries to kiss Nat. Kinda weird if this is a big ole loving harem, no?

Now we have blackmail! Neat. Would be curious to know who the girl being blackmailed is too since literally the only person shown to have knowledge of the MC and Nat is Risa who is going to be a harem member. That dialogue if it is Risa is probably not a great idea if you want people to have a good time. If it isn't Risa then maybe there should've been a scene where some rando sees them otherwise people are going to assume it's Risa and get mad about it.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Dev is threading dangerous waters here:

Even if the dev's intentions is to "defeat" NTR, if the "Girl ?" is Risa or any other member of the supposed harem and she is getting blackmailed/fucked on the side, we are going to instantly lose interest on said person.

I just hope you know that, and I'm giving the benefit of the doubt mostly because Natsumi is a cutie patootie

BloodyPinkPanties

Donor
Apr 25, 2018
I've just finished the last release and I have an unexpected sense of protectiveness blossoming in me. If you don't make the guy end up with his dick in is own mouth, and his balls in his nose, I will do it myself. :devilish:

That being said, no project for a subscribestar account?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes