RPGM Abandoned Natsuru Roshutsu [v0.2] [SeductiveKneesocks]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
i've tried it, seems like a really promising exposure game judging from the map size, i know it's still a demo but i suggest changing the event icon to something else, using tiny light makes it harder to see
Thank you! I've got big plans for this game!
Yes, I'll see if I can change the event icon to something a bit more visible.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
So with Natsuru, the intent is that her exhibitionism will progress to the point where she will be perverted enough to do the crazy stuff. But the focus will be on how she gets to that point.
Now with Asuka, she's pretty much already that crazy so you'll probably see Asuka fapping in public and messing around with vibrators and all sorts. She's also in charge of initially corrupting Natsuru to the ways of Exhibitionism.
There will be more characters to corrupt as well over the coming episodes!
Will some of the erotic scenes be the result of the main character's wild fantasies?
Naoko from That Life has a lot of scenes that are from her imagination.
Like she imagines herself getting caught in a situation and what would happen to her then.
I think that is part of the thrill for exhibitionists.
So it is possible for her to be undefiled in the body but defiled in the mind.
I think that would fit on the lower end of corruption before she becomes a full blown pervert.

There will definitely be consequences if Natsuru is caught. In the beginning, these will most likely end up in an erotic scene and a game over, but the more corrupt she gets, the less 'game overs' will happen and her sex count will just rise.
Natsuru will need to get to the point where she's comfortable with sex and/or is no longer a virgin.
That being said, there will be routes in the game where she can choose to do it with one of the other characters as well, either in an exhibitionism-setting or otherwise.
What I meant was as Natsuru becomes more and more perverted, she might do even more risky stuff.
She might end up getting caught by some people, which will result in her losing reputation and unable to go to school.
But there might be some closet perverts (just like what Natsuru is to Asuka initially) who are willing to turn a blind eye in exchange for a sexy favor (basically gentle blackmail). Maybe through some of these closet perverts that introduce Natsuru to more fetishes and perverted stuff.

Eventually as she goes through the story and solve problems in an erotic fashion, more and more people slowly know of her little secrets and get corrupted by her as well. And maybe that's how you get a sex scene with other characters in an exhibitionism-setting.

• Love
Reactions: MizoreS

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
Will some of the erotic scenes be the result of the main character's wild fantasies?
Naoko from That Life has a lot of scenes that are from her imagination.
Like she imagines herself getting caught in a situation and what would happen to her then.
I think that is part of the thrill for exhibitionists.
So it is possible for her to be undefiled in the body but defiled in the mind.
I think that would fit on the lower end of corruption before she becomes a full blown pervert.
You know what, that's actually a really good idea! It never even occurred to me to do it as though she was imagining a scene in her head. And you're right, a lot of these exhibitionist characters have a lot going on in their mind, like what would happen if she did x, or if she did y, what would the result be and getting off on just the thought of it alone... That's sparked a fresh wave of inspiration! Thank you! :love:

What I meant was as Natsuru becomes more and more perverted, she might do even more risky stuff.
She might end up getting caught by some people, which will result in her losing reputation and unable to go to school.
But there might be some closet perverts (just like what Natsuru is to Asuka initially) who are willing to turn a blind eye in exchange for a sexy favor (basically gentle blackmail). Maybe through some of these closet perverts that introduce Natsuru to more fetishes and perverted stuff.
Ah, I get you now. It's something I had in mind already, where Natsuru would get riskier with her actions the more perverted she gets. Something that should be in the next update is a stats screen that shows her perversion that should help with this. I like the idea that she might potentially get caught and it affects her reputation and school life, I'll see if I can implement a Reputation stat in some way.

The idea of the closet perverts teaching Natsuru stuff, like Asuka, was something that I had some idea about but I think you've managed to help my clarify what I wanted to do with it. Teaching Natsuru about fetishes and stuff sounds like a great idea!

Eventually as she goes through the story and solve problems in an erotic fashion, more and more people slowly know of her little secrets and get corrupted by her as well. And maybe that's how you get a sex scene with other characters in an exhibitionism-setting.
^This is definitely happening. Chiru is potentially going to be one of the characters that Natsuru might end up corrupting. There's also a girl in the class next door that can be a potential as well. The list of characters I've got won't be too big but there will definitely be people you can slowly corrupt when Natsuru is perverted enough. Asuka can help with that as well!

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
This game will have scat? and with crotch games as inspiration?

I'm in. nice work, definitely waiting for it
I'm debating whether to have it as a toggable option in game or create an 'extreme' version of the game which has the scat and a version without. Toggles would save me time but at risk of accidentally leaving an event discoverable by those who really don't want to see it. Either way, it'll be an option but just not sure what form yet xD

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
Toggles and choice are always great :) Have you made any gameplay/story updates in the last couople of months, Mizore?

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
Toggles and choice are always great :) Have you made any gameplay/story updates in the last couople of months, Mizore?
I was supposed to have something released two weeks ago but covid's managed to throw wrenches into everything. Had to focus on other projects for a little while, though I was still working on the game here and there. Put a few updates on Twitter and Patreon. I'm close to releasing an update, just working around some weird bugs. o_O

Thatonecrow

Nov 2, 2018
I was supposed to have something released two weeks ago but covid's managed to throw wrenches into everything. Had to focus on other projects for a little while, though I was still working on the game here and there. Put a few updates on Twitter and Patreon. I'm close to releasing an update, just working around some weird bugs. o_O
Stay safe bud

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
I'm a sucker for exhibitionism games so this game will go into my list, will keeping my eyes on for more updates with more content. Wonder what kind of kinks you planning for this game?
Same here. Especially if its about doing perverted thing without getting caught.

DarkWolf12

Jul 3, 2017
Good luck with this one, it looks very promising :D
And judging by your tastes, I'd think that you're a fan of valssu's stuff, and if your game's going along those lines, I can't wait to see more of it :D :D

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I really appreciate the upbeat setting of this game. For basically every other exhibitionism game is the MC getting blackmailed and spiraling into deep shit whereas this one seems to be much gentler. The fact that the entire class is full of perverts and the MC is one from the start even before she gets introduced to exposing herself is really nice so not having to play someone who is innocent to the point of being potentially handicapped is also a plus.

One thing I'm curious about is if we'll be able to avoid stuff we don't like. Like can we make sure Natsuru just does exhibitionistic stuff with girls or purely solo and never gets caught or has to touch a dick if we don't want her to?

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
I really appreciate the upbeat setting of this game. For basically every other exhibitionism game is the MC getting blackmailed and spiraling into deep shit whereas this one seems to be much gentler. The fact that the entire class is full of perverts and the MC is one from the start even before she gets introduced to exposing herself is really nice so not having to play someone who is innocent to the point of being potentially handicapped is also a plus.

One thing I'm curious about is if we'll be able to avoid stuff we don't like. Like can we make sure Natsuru just does exhibitionistic stuff with girls or purely solo and never gets caught or has to touch a dick if we don't want her to?
I hope that to. Most fun to make her a pervert but not to the point of becoming a cock craving whore.

Evic

May 25, 2018
I totally agree. Games that focus on the rush of it and the gradual descent into getting bolder and bolder with their exhibitionism. That's definitely the kind of game I'm hoping to create! You're right, there are too many games that focus on the sex side of it...
Well now I'll have to follow this one. Everything else I find is either sex-crazed bimbo wanting to get raped or brain-dead bimbo getting blackmailed and raped. We need some ENF love to go with it too though for those times you (almost) get caught.

Anyway, good luck, can't wait to see where it goes.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Y'all should check out Roshutsu too if you haven't already. Similar deal with this game in terms of girl goes out on her own volition and does not get raped. It's still in it's really early stages, but I think it's got great potential alongside this one.

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
Agreed! Would love some more masturbating when people are nearby or something like flashing and run away
I definitely want more scenes like this too. :love: I want to focus on the excitement of the risk whilst masturbating or being in a risky situation. I got a lot of inspiration from the guys in the Discord, along with some other games and doujin I've been reading lately.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes