RPGM Abandoned Natsuru Roshutsu [v0.2] [SeductiveKneesocks]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
Good luck with this one, it looks very promising :D
And judging by your tastes, I'd think that you're a fan of valssu's stuff, and if your game's going along those lines, I can't wait to see more of it :D :D
Love Valssu's doujin's! Great level of exhibitionism in it, though the game will have a lot less focus on the sex side of it. If I had to pick a comparison, probably closer to Takapi's Chiru Roshutsu or Makita no Hito's OnaYuri series.

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
I really appreciate the upbeat setting of this game. For basically every other exhibitionism game is the MC getting blackmailed and spiraling into deep shit whereas this one seems to be much gentler. The fact that the entire class is full of perverts and the MC is one from the start even before she gets introduced to exposing herself is really nice so not having to play someone who is innocent to the point of being potentially handicapped is also a plus.
I agree. I want to try hard to not turn the scenario into something unpleasent, so blackmail is definitely out xD
I'm hoping I can write the story so that Asuka subtly influences Natsuru into taking risks that she wouldn't have attempted before, as much as a pervert as Natsuru already is. It definitely helps that her whole class is basically a pack of degenerates as well. xD
Starting Natsuru out as a pervy hermit avoids the slow burn some of the other games I've played like this had as well.

One thing I'm curious about is if we'll be able to avoid stuff we don't like. Like can we make sure Natsuru just does exhibitionistic stuff with girls or purely solo and never gets caught or has to touch a dick if we don't want her to?
This is actually an interesting topic to bring up. Same with the urination and scat situations, it might be worth looking into putting a choice toggle into any and all intercourse situations. Like, if Natsuru or another protag gets caught, will they get literally screwed or will an alternative happen instead?
The good thing about RPG Maker's logic system is that it allows for this quite easily once you have it figured out.

Personally, I feel like sex is one of the main 'threats' to an exhibitionist but the loss of reputation/friends or potential in-game jail time are also big threats to worry about. I think in Natsuru's case, her biggest fears would be sex, loss of friends or expulsion from school. If sex was toggled out of the equation, there's still plenty of other consequences that she would have to worry about.

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
Well now I'll have to follow this one. Everything else I find is either sex-crazed bimbo wanting to get raped or brain-dead bimbo getting blackmailed and raped. We need some ENF love to go with it too though for those times you (almost) get caught.

Anyway, good luck, can't wait to see where it goes.
Yeah, there's too many games where the sex comes way too easily or the premise is blackmail or something. I'm hoping to try something different with this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SimplYshiina

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
Y'all should check out Roshutsu too if you haven't already. Similar deal with this game in terms of girl goes out on her own volition and does not get raped. It's still in it's really early stages, but I think it's got great potential alongside this one.
I've actually been keeping an eye on this as well! It looks like it will be a really good game and the dev is far more on top of his update schedule than I am xD I'm hoping between us we can instigate another exhibitionism game boom xD

equarent

Feb 21, 2017
MizoreS

ok.... I like rhis kind of games, but it apparently too short for me )))
when Asuka leave class I can find only two spots and can do nothing else
probably I cliked and try everythink but get "i don't done exploring..."
am I blind or there is a bug?

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
MizoreS

ok.... I like rhis kind of games, but it apparently too short for me )))
when Asuka leave class I can find only two spots and can do nothing else
probably I cliked and try everythink but get "i don't done exploring..."
am I blind or there is a bug?
To be fair, the game is still quite short xD But there's three spots for exhibitionism after Asuka leaves class. The first one is by the crates right next to the class, the second is in the hallway with the toilets behind some cardboard boxes if I remember right, and the last one is on the floor above that hallway behind some shelves near the wandering teacher. That last one is hidden a bit more than the others as its hard to see the marker for it.

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
thank you, yes, I'm blind )
"behind some shelves..." - shelves are blocking hint and for me it looked like there is no place and you can't go there
Haha, yeah, the hint is a bit hard to see. I'll see if I can move it (y)

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
will there be a recollection room ? where you could replay scenes and also get hints.
Hint room would be absolutely lovely to have.
I like the idea of having hints and a recollection room. What I'll probably end up doing is keeping them separate though. I'm thinking we could have a way of accessing recollections from the computer in Natsuru's room. Hints we could do in a similar way or we could have a menu in the form of a phone with a hints option on it. I'm planning on something like a smartphone the characters could use similar to one of the recent H.H.Works games that'll allow things like fast-travel, hints and other useful in game options.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
probably should mention here that MizoreS made a poll for livestreaming game dev progress:

Reactions: MizoreS

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
probably should mention here that MizoreS made a poll for livestreaming game dev progress:
I forgot to post the livestream poll here, thank you! :D It's a poll to see what people think of the idea and where would be a good place to do it.

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
It's been a while so I just wanted to plonk this update here to let everyone know everything is still going fine. Had a lot of RL stuff to take care of, but things will resume shortly. Livestreaming is prepped and will be announced on twitter, patreon or in the discord, so keep an eye out for that. Livestreaming will be happening on picarto.tv.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes