VN Others Completed NATURALCORDE ~Stained with Lust, I Become My True Self~ [v1.0] [KI-SofTWarE/Akikusa Peperon/Dangerous Thoughts]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ffreaker1025

Mar 20, 2019
the first part of the main menu music with the violin sounds like it comes from a horror movie chase scene with michael myers or Jason Voorhees. also thank you for the upload.

Reactions: BangB420 and GaRbS

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 3467545

Overview:
KI-SofTWarE's new brand, "Platina Light", is pleased to present its very first NTR adventure! It's a short and simple nukige that utilizes the EXperientiaL CG VieW system. What's more, a new brand means the scenarios and H scenes are even more pumped up than before! When a younger guy meets a serious but kind girl virgin, she's sure to get corrupted by his shota charms! At home, at school, outside, and more! There are tons of situations and outfits to enjoy, as well. Eventually, spending every day mired in the pleasures of the flesh starts to change her... Complete the main game to unlock "After Hard Mode" and witness the heroine at her sluttiest! "Big sis, no matter what, I'm going to make you mine and mine alone..."​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2020-12-20
Developer/Publisher: KI-SofTWarE/Akikusa Peperon/Dangerous Thoughts
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Translator: Saikey Studios
Store:
Original Title: NATURALCORDE -Aiyoku no Iro ni Somerarete, Watashi wa Arugamama no Jibun ni Naru-
VNDB:
Genre
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
Win: - - - -

View attachment 3467546 View attachment 3467547 View attachment 3467548 View attachment 3467549 View attachment 3467550 View attachment 3467551
The Japanese can make sexual games, which include todd, babies, underage, etc., but they censor a cock and a pussy.
Strange country, with absolutely stupid laws, made by the most stupid politicians.
I don't like paradoxes
That's why I don't download Japanese games

Reactions: BlooDarKiss

Locoroco1

Jun 15, 2021
Do you know anything about the translations of the other KI-SofTWarE games? All their games are great and it would be worth translating them (Google Translator)
:love::love:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote