WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
View attachment 1847037

Original Game Link - https://f95zone.to/threads/naughty-40-v0-1-after-choices.118955/

Greetings, my friends.

These are the direct links to the game's original assets.

1. Characters -

2. (Actually, you might just need the aging morph from this set.) -

2b. This is a smaller version of the file above. -

3. Skins -

4. New Sukkhon Makeup -

5. Wearables (Hair, lash, brows, etc) -

By posting here, you agree that your artwork may be used in the official game's wallpaper or gallery sections.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree. I also agree to a 10% commission fee. For every render. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
When i am at work lol. I work 4 days on 4 days off so most of the time on my days off i am messing around with daz or Old Dog is annoying me.
Ouch that hurt.
I was laid off because of this covid stuff so I have quite a bit of free time or WhiteWolf619 does things that scares the heck of me
Well, I am an old fart and retired and don't have this much free time :oops:. Keep pestering one another since the result seems to be some incredible renders.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I know Old Dog wants something from me as he has been super nice and can't stop praising one of my renders, so i know he wants something i just can't figure out what.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thanks.
I am still messing about with her and I will have more renders to post but thankyou for your kind words
Okay, my friend. FYI, the expressions I usually use are , Acting Skills and . Dimples are from . If you like, you may look at the references in the files I sent you. Best wishes!

Reactions: Old Dog