What's the best way to play Episode 2 as Mark? (Mark is avoidable.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
1926743_N40-banner-00.png

Overview:
Only a small portion of high society is visible to you. When you see them in their actual hues, you'll be amazed at how nasty they are. The series centers around Grace and her husband, Mark. With the additional features that have been added to the game, you'll feel like you're in command of a popular television program.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-14
Release Date: 2022-06-02
Developer: After Choices - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.103
Language: English
Other Games: Free Pass - Kathoey
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Extras: FAN SIGS1 - Italian Translation - Fan Art Thread

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

299.jpg 75.jpg 157.jpg 273.jpg 231.jpg 287.jpg 17.jpg 50.jpg 301.jpg 44.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0008.png 1868347_Cover_2460x963.jpg

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Can you avoid playing as Mark?
Ditto, I so want a good game where I get to play as a female cucking her worthless husband. If I have to play as the husband, I tend to imprint myself on them, as long as they are not truly worthless, hence not wanting to be cheated on.

After Choices congrats on a new game but don't forget to finish Free Pass for us fans.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hi After Choices.
I have few questions. Maybe you have already answer to some of them, but as your project has evolved, I'm not sure anymore.
  1. In the chapter 2, we will switch from Grace to Mark?
    Will it be mandatory, or will it be possible to continue playing Grace in this second chapter?
  2. If I understand well, Michelle was adopted by Grace and Mark?
    If it's that so, did they adopted her before having Rebekah?
  3. Is Jessica Grace's bestie? Like Jasmine for Yoon?
  4. If I'm not mistaken, Sukkhon will be in this game too?
    Won't it be difficult to maintain constancy for her character along all the games?
    I really love these girl. She was the main reason why I was a bit upset when you first announced you were about to stop Free Pass with Yoon, whereas there began to have some moves between the two.
    But maybe it would be more story-wise to have another trans woman?
  5. In Free Pass, Linda has the body of a 50-60 old woman. But you have shown some pics of her rework where she looks way younger.
    Is Linda younger in Naughty 40?
  6. Will you put one of your other games on hold?
    Because, developing 3 games at once can be exhausting.
    And after your getaway in Siberia, I will have to send you in Tamanraset to get some rest. :)
  7. And last but not least, does the lady-killer, the savior of the damsel in distress, the great hero before the Lord, aka the taxi driver be in Naughty 40?
    :ROFLMAO:
Hello, I'm very sorry for the delay in responding, as you know I've been working hard on the launch of the new game.

1. Once you've completed the play, you'll learn that the first episode's narrative of Grace will resume in the second episode. And if the player prefers, I will do my best to avoid the Mark character at all costs.

2. It is true that Michelle had already adopted before Rebekah. Grace's complicated connection with Michelle must be revealed as the story progresses.

3. Yes

4.There was a new character, but I couldn't let go of Sukkhon while adding other characters from Free Pass into the mix As a result, you can count on my best efforts. Consider Sukkhon to be a double-acting actor in two films.

5. Yes, her model was re-created from scratch. There isn't any body shaming, though, for elderly Linda.

6. Now that WhiteWolf619 and irendering servers are a part of my team, things have changed drastically. Rendering 300 in 2K took only two days.

7. :KEK::KEK: I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but chuckle. Let's make him Mayor for a comeback.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Looks Interesting but it's the third game and the previous two aren't completed yet.

The renders look really good. Will keep an eye on this.

Good Luck Dev (y)
So grateful for your support, my buddy. This game was supposed to take the place of Free Pass. However, it sparked a lot of debate, and I'm powerless to stop it. To fix this, I step back and rebuild everything from scratch. Then, I've got three games in my hands. That said, my past articles have said that I want to do my best with the strong team members I have on board, so fingers crossed.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm just stunned because of the characters design, the scenes are absolutely enjoyable, as well. (y)

I just hope After Choices doesn't abandon his other games; I know so many devs abandoning/delaying their projects, just to start another... and another. :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
This game was supposed to take the place of Free Pass. However, it sparked a lot of debate, and I'm powerless to stop it. To fix this, I step back and rebuild everything from scratch. Then, I've got three games in my hands.
Whatever this new game is supposed to be, it will spark debate too and you will be powerless to stop it anyway. To fix this, you will have to step back and rebuild everything as 4th game until the story repeats for 5th game and so on.

I wish you good luck, but it's a big red flag if the developer feels the need to "rebuild" anything and can't finish a game before starting another one.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes