What's the best way to play Episode 2 as Mark? (Mark is avoidable.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Ditto, I so want a good game where I get to play as a female cucking her worthless husband. If I have to play as the husband, I tend to imprint myself on them, as long as they are not truly worthless, hence not wanting to be cheated on.

After Choices congrats on a new game but don't forget to finish Free Pass for us fans.
Wife-swinging, alpha male viewpoints, and stories about daddy's girls will be my focus for the male characters. It is my hope that Grace will be able to cuckold Mark in some playful ways. However, this may also be preventable.

After taking a few days off, I'm back to work on Free Pass and Mark Episode. You're all aware that this is my primary work. Thank you very much for your kind words, my dear buddy.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
can't wait for the 4K update
Yes, I was able to learn from my errors and structure the tasks in the best possible way. In order to begin rendering, I will need to get additional patrons. To produce a 4K render, it may have cost a few dollars.

Reactions: kino4ka

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I'm just stunned because of the character design, the scenes are absolutely enjoyable, as well. (y)

I just hope "After Choices" doesn't abandon his other projects,
Your warm comments are greatly appreciated, my friend.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes