What's the best way to play Episode 2 as Mark? (Mark is avoidable.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't get the hate about Mark, as from what I've seen so far, he seems like a decent guy. Maybe I had to play the other games to understand something, as I never played them far enough as I couldn't stand the translation issues.
Two things. One, it's an FMC game, which means the absolute only thing the FMC's husband is good for is to give us a guy to cheat on.
Two, the husband in Free Pass is a little beta cuck cheating loser without a single redeemable feature. We've been setup to hate the husbands on After Choice's game right from the get go.
If anything I'm just upset that it looks like content with the hot AF daughters is going to end up being gated to Mark, whom I want to drive off a cliff, literally.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Two things. One, it's an FMC game, which means the absolute only thing the FMC's husband is good for is to give us a guy to cheat on.
Two, the husband in Free Pass is a little beta cuck cheating loser without a single redeemable feature. We've been setup to hate the husbands on After Choice's game right from the get go.
If anything I'm just upset that it looks like content with the hot AF daughters is going to end up being gated to Mark, whom I want to drive off a cliff, literally.
Ah. See the tags say it is a multiple protagonist game (female and male), so I assumed content would be decent for both. It's not strictly a FMC game according to the tags.

Never played the other games far enough along so didn't know that the husband's in After Choices games were like that lol. Guess that explains the auto-hate towards him already in this game. :p

Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ah. See the tags say it is a multiple protagonist game (female and male), so I assumed content would be decent for both. It's not strictly a FMC game according to the tags.

Never played the other games far enough along so didn't know that the husband's in After Choices games were like that lol. Guess that explains the auto-hate towards him already in this game. :p

Thanks for the info!
Content probably will be decent for both tbh. It looks like there's a decent bit of Mark content planned going by the dev's posts about him.
I forgot the third and maybe most important reason. Free Pass has a lesbian only toggle that's extremely popular among its fanbase. To the point that there ended up being more active lesbian romance scenes and paths than there were straight corruption ones. So After Choices is now really popular among the lesbian only crowd. So now we've got not just regular straight content competing with it but also MMC content competing with it, so I've no doubt that's bothering more than a couple people as well.
Then on top of everything since I don't identify with him at all I don't want that loser Mark touching any of my girls, those are my pixel babes

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
The game looks interesting, but I see that it has multiple protagonists tag and i'm not a fan of female protagonist or NTR (as long as it's avoidable) so i have 2 questions for those who already played the game.

1.Do you have to play with both of the protagonists? because like i said, i prefer to play male protagonist rather than female
2.If you play male protagonist, does it have NTR content?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The game looks interesting, but I see that it has multiple protagonists tag and i'm not a fan of female protagonist or NTR (as long as it's avoidable) so i have 2 questions for those who already played the game.

1.Do you have to play with both of the protagonists? because like i said, i prefer to play male protagonist rather than female
2.If you play male protagonist, does it have NTR content?
Male protagonist is avoidable, FMC is probably the main protag. I imagine a lot of if not most of her content is going to either be swinging, female infidelity or NTR. Her only sex scene atm is somewhere between a swinging and an infidelity scene and is easily avoidable, or even easily missable.

Reactions: KekWGgWP

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
So far i like it! would love to see more characters introduced later in game.. and how the story develops.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Can we play only as Mark? I'd prefer to not play as a female MC nvm there's going to be the 3 letters. Sorry, I should have checked planned tags.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Considering this is a male/female/multiple protag game, I'm not sure what the point is in declaring who you would prefer or not to play as. Yes, I get the Dev's earlier works were based on a female protag, but as this one is specified as both, I see no reason to shoehorn this into a similar nearly exclusive female/lesbian themed VN. While that and female protag content in general will obviously be a part of this story, from what I understand reading the OP, this is a story about a married couple, and not just the wife and their daughters.

As long as we're citing our preferences, while I like the premise, I'd personally opt to play as Mark almost exclusively if not as much as possible....and likewise when playing a female protag in a multiple protag game, I typically make choices as the female to the benefit my male protag. That said, to each their own, and ideally everyone would be able to play the story they want to see based on the Dev's vision.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Male protagonist is avoidable, FMC is probably the main protag. I imagine a lot of if not most of her content is going to either be swinging, female infidelity or NTR. Her only sex scene atm is somewhere between a swinging and an infidelity scene and is easily avoidable, or even easily missable.
I see, i was thinking the same thing too at first after seeing some responses from the dev regarding the game

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Kitchen_Temp.jpg
Please take a moment to rate the game based on your personal experiences with it. It's time to put it out there. If you have any suggestions or criticism, please share them with me since I will use them to stay inspired throughout the year. The sooner I know who I'll be working with, the better. There seem to be a lot of renderings in there that I'm guessing you enjoy. Well, that's simple enough: I've got an idea, experience, and two strong computers to assist me in rendering it. Whitewolf, a buddy of mine, and then another irendering server. It took a lot of time, effort, and money to produce. Unfortunately, English isn't my native language, and I'm still looking for volunteer proofreaders to help me out.

For the record, even bringing in Ai voice actors from the murf was an expensive investment.

Traditional Dai costumes and the restaurant's main room were purchased from DAZ as well.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
My prior work experience was in the field of cinematography. That's why I used my experience on this project. Because I am well aware of my language limitations, I pushed myself to the fullest extent possible in all other areas.
Untitled-1.jpg
This game's models are all crafted by myself and based on real-world inspirations.
50.jpg
And practically every scene is not just a random, ready-to-render scene; rather, I tweak it to meet the demands of the project. The main mansion, for example, is based on the Penthouse Korean television series. The wallpapers behind are generally all carefully selected and each one has its own meaning, as you'll see if you look closely.
screenshot0001.png
Every essential scene has been thoughtfully altered to seem like a nice composition when letterboxing mode is activated.
197.jpg
Color and tone are also important considerations for me. I bet you've read about the cheeky stories in the nighttime scenes. That's why I went with teal and orange as complementing yet opposing color temperatures. Every other scene has been carefully designed that way.
182.jpg

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes