What's the best way to play Episode 2 as Mark? (Mark is avoidable.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I apologize. I happened to see it in the forum rules (not that I know much about them), and wanted to mention it in case you were not aware of the system.
I sincerely apologize if I was also rude to you, my friend. Actually, I'm attempting to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who plays my game. That's all.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I sincerely apologize if I was also rude to you, my friend. Actually, I'm attempting to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who plays my game. That's all.
Neither of you are in the wrong or have much to apologize for. Both had good intentions. However, too many consecutive messages can get those messages flagged as spam so it is wise to use the multi-quote if there are many people to respond to. They will still receive a notice that their comment was responded to. It happened to me once when I left the forum for a week and then just responded to everyone who quoted my posts in one go lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad start but there are some typos like early rebekkah is missing 1 e and later jessica gets extra letters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
After looking at your first render and it does looks like you used the "Big Foyer" asset you certainly did customize a lot of he asset,great work
Thank you, my dear. As we discussed in PM, I am now waiting for your artwork. :love:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
It was a bit confusing at the start but it's starting to pick up the pace. Can't wait for the next update though! But man, Grace is fine! And hella T H I C C lol

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes