What's the best way to play Episode 2 as Mark? (Mark is avoidable.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Naughty 40 [v0.105] [After Choices]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Looks nice!
I always regretted that what seems to me rich content with polished visuals by devs featured (to my eyes) unattractive women. Looking forward to finally seeing their work.

• Wow
Reactions: After Choices

Shadowrealm

Oct 24, 2024
Lesbian scenes exists in the game, however the pure lesbian route has yet to be developed. I'm sorry but the previous button (lesbian friendly) was deleted to avoid confusion for players in the present stage of the game.
Hello After Choices, would your game have a cuckquean path in the future? What i mean is, Husband and wife would only invite girls into their relationship, something along these lines?

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Naughty 40 [v0.105] [After Choices]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(169 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Reactions: elver galarge

Shadowrealm

Oct 24, 2024
Hello, it's possible. However, there is currently a spouse swapping scene.
Thanks for the reply and confirming dev. But i want to avoid involving other men into the relationship between our protagonists, so I’ll avoid the swap scene. Hopefully that will not affect the future paths of cuckqueaning where only other girls can be involved .:)

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey there, After Choices. Are there any plans to include pregnancy and/or impregnation in the future?
Hello, I am not certain at the time. Thanks for your interest. I have another game named "Hello Baby". The female protagonist was pregnant at the start of the novel. There are also situations involving breastfeeding. Maybe you should have a look at it.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
The last update of this was before I started checking to see if Universal Mods worked with games, but gave it a try with this, and it worked. Playing it, felt it had a Free Pass or Hello Baby feel to it, so when I saw it is from the same Dev, even more interested in seeing where this goes. Thank you so very much for this, did enjoy the first 2 episodes!!!

• Red Heart

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Nice start. I like the quality of expressions on the faces. You really can see the mood in that situation. But for the future I hope there are hints to follow/avoid a specific path. :cool:

• Red Heart

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Based on the tags that say cheating is avoidable, should I assume other tags aren't since they don't say so? Group, swinging, etc .. thanks I'll hang up and listen

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes