• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
Hi,

i just found this game and i think its really great. I love the slow development of Lyanna becoming more perverse. Its not too fast like other games and feels more realistic. I like the lesbian part but i dont want to miss some great action with guys. I hope Lyanna will have some great mmf or stuff like that.

Thank you for the great game

Fredr

Sep 14, 2019
Hi,

i just found this game and i think its really great. I love the slow development of Lyanna becoming more perverse. Its not too fast like other games and feels more realistic. I like the lesbian part but i dont want to miss some great action with guys. I hope Lyanna will have some great mmf or stuff like that.

Thank you for the great game
It seems that men in this game are criminals or morons. The only decent one seems to be the father. If there are no new male characters more attractive, I think the man-woman action will be non consensual.

Reactions: rKnight

tg

May 1, 2017
I too just found this lovely little game. Or, not so little, I guess. What's there is already praiseworthy. I was a bit surprised by how the story unfolded.

There are two things I like about it:

- The exposure that is seemingly central to the game, the way it happens, and evolves when Claudia becomes more involved. I liked it all.

- And, the way the Lyanna/Claudia relationship comes about. At first, like with that first chapter and meeting, I had no idea that the clerk would be that involved in the story. But, slowly, and bit-by-bit, we get more of them. Their adventures, their play. I like it. I don't mind seeing that central relationship develop like that at all. From one kiss to the next, a couple of days later. It's pretty hot to see them come together.

As for the those girls playing with males... I could see that. Not really as in lovers, but maybe as playmates, maybe it starting with either Lyanna getting caught as she's out and about, and having to pay someone off with a blowjob or whatever. Or, to finish that though, by maybe the girls biring in someone for a threesome down the line. Two girls and the guy of their choice. I wouldn't mind that at all.

I had thought Claudia would tell a story of rape and stuff from her meeting with the boss. But, maybe that didn't happen? Or maybe it happened off-screen, but she's not about to tell anyone about what she might have done. I wouldn't mind that kind of white lie either. I think Claudia is a strong, hardy enough girl that she might be able to keep up a good front, even if there was a lot of that stuff done to her. But, then again, maybe it happened just like she said. Who knows.

I see a lot of grammar mistakes. It's a pretty linear story, so it wouldn't be hard to fix them all up, if DWR Games wanted me to do it. I'd offer to do that, if there's interest. The story's such that I wouldn't mind helping out proofing the work at all.

Umm, and there's not much more for me to say. I liked the renders, or how the story is depicted. Lyanna's a pretty kind of girl. I like that ages aren't mentioned so it's up to the player to guess what's what. I suggest leaving it that way. Last year of school or whatever, or whatever best fits. I think it still works if the girls are towards the high end of teen though, so I wouldn't change a thing, with how things are being told.

Well, I might end this on a high note. I really was impressed how this story developed. From her initial circumstances, leading to her experimenting with stripping down outside. I have read stories with such themes, so I'm happy to see a game based solely around that premise. Well done, dev. Keep up the good work, and the good story!

Edit: oh, and if you do want me to proof it, PM me and let me know? If someone else is doing it, then they might as well continue. But, I would like to help correct some of the grammar I've seen in it.

xxEloxx

Sep 18, 2018
Tottaly in love with this project, trying to put some depth in the psychological side.
As always, is impossible to make every one happy and always hit the people right button.
Achievement unlocked: My first "Patreon". You have my dollars.

• Love
Reactions: Rolo and DWR Games

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Hey guys, I disappeared for a few days from here.

I'm working hard on the new update, which will be the biggest update ever released. There will be 752 new images, with much longer scenes.

I made a post on my patreon explaining some news about the game and some extras I'm producing. If you are interested, go there and check out:

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
In short, the main news: Larger but less frequent updates. As compensation, I do weekly releases of photoshoots.
Take a look at a preview of each of the 4 already released.

#1: A colorful background
20191006043121915.png

#2: Suggestive poses?
20191010161504268.png

#3: A devilish girl
20191012004613056.png

#4: Pool day
20191022191144456.png

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Hey guys, I released the new version of the game. In 5 days it will be public and I will post here.

bg day09 (28).png

Synopsis:

After a busy day, Claudia has a nasty new idea. Why not a little game around the neighborhood? Is that a good idea? The next day, Rei meets Lyanna in the park and they decide to go hiking together.

Changelog:

• 752 new renders (We have 2993 renders now);
  • 3 new animated scenes;
  • Fixed variable issues;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
I really liked the update
Just love Lyanna (her nice face and body and her 'naive' thinking that gets her into trouble all the time). The English could be better but the way it is now doesnt bother me (some errors are even funny :)).

Liked this update too especially the animation where she films herself walking naked thru the streets. Also teasing her brother in bathroom is great, hope we get to see more of that!

Well done DWR Games. You've created a gem (y)(y)

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, got a little problem here.
H key does not hide the text box for me.
Can it be a bug or have I done something wrong?

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
Hey guys, got a little problem here.
H key does not hide the text box for me.
Can it be a bug or have I done something wrong?
If your capslock is on, the command doesn't trigger. The command for hiding the textbox is a lowercase 'h'.

Reactions: Rolo

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
need a new download link from mega "
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our ."

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
need a new download link from mega "
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our ."
See the post directly above yours

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes