4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So patreon is tomorrow when's public?... let me check patreon... hmm not there. DWR? care to let use poor schmucks know?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The calendar will be as follows:
  • Beta-tester release: 08/08/2020
  • Patrons release: 08/13/2020
  • Public release: 08/18/2020
it's a 5-day cycle, but between the beta release and the patrons release I usually make adjustments to the game.
This hotel terrace you mentioned getting choices. Is that a new scene or an existing one?

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
This hotel terrace you mentioned getting choices. Is that a new scene or an existing one?
It is an existing scene from the 17th, we are on the 19th.
She had a few choices before, I added a new layer where you can choose whether Lyanna will take control of the situation or leave the situation in which she was to continue.
In the original scene, she always took control of the situation. This new choice gives a different outcome for the scene and can influence some future scene.

Reactions: BetoMurilo

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I've been replaying in anticipation of the uodate, and, damn, I hope they can save Sarah. She's been passed around like a stolen bicycle. She needs relief.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

1597320958868.png

Synopsis:

The girls are back at the hotel. Tired, Lyanna decides to go to the bedroom to rest and tell Claudia everything that happened the night before. After that, she plans to enjoy the pool, but when she gets there Miss Laura makes an unusual invitation.

Changelog:
  • 740 new renders (We have 7524 renders now);
  • 10 New animated scenes (We have 73 animated scenes now);
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc;
  • Improved typography.
Links:
  • A website with extra content:
  • Lyanna's Instagram:
  • Discord channel:
Check out the recent photoshoots:
1597321268814.png
1597321303705.png

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Naughty Lyanna v0.15a - Public Release

Hi guys, how are you?

I bring you the release of Naughty Lyanna v0.15a. This update brings several scenes with lots of light, as a counterpart to the girls' night adventure in the last release.
I spent a lot of time working on the beach scenes to try a good visual experience for the players and I really liked the result. You will see scenes with lots of light and sun in this version!

In this update, in addition to these new scenes, I made minor adjustments to scenes from previous updates. New choices were available in the scenes of Day 17 (girls night adventure after the nightclub).

Although it was bigger than most, this update was supposed to be significantly bigger than it was, but unfortunately, my life has been a little bit troubled since last month.

Unfortunately, my country (Brazil) is not coping well with the whole situation involving the pandemic and this has affected me a lot. But I have done what I can to ensure constant updates with good content for you.

Developing Naughty Lyanna is something that brings me peace and joy. Your affection, feedback, and support are what motivates me the most to continue.

But I will stop this text here and deliver what you want right? I hope you like the update and have fun.

Synopsis:

The girls are back at the hotel. Tired, Lyanna decides to go to the bedroom to rest and tell Claudia everything that happened the night before. After that, she plans to enjoy the pool, but when she gets there Miss Laura makes an unusual invitation.

Changelog:

• 740 new renders (We have 7524 renders now);
  • 10 New animated scenes (We have 73 animated scenes now);
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc;
  • Improved typography.
Links:

• The album with all HD images and animations:
  • A website with extra content:
  • Lyanna's Instagram:
  • Discord channel:
Check out the recent photoshoots:

Mega Downloads:

• (2.13 GB)
  • (2.11 GB)
  • (1.04 GB)
  • (1.05 GB)
  • (1.03 GB)
  • (272.1 MB)
  • (272.1 MB)
Mediafire Downloads:

• (2.13 GB)
  • (2.11 GB)
  • (1.04 GB)
  • (1.05 GB)
  • (1.03 GB)
  • (272.1 MB)
  • (272.1 MB)

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Well, I thought this one was gonna be THE one when Miss Laura and Lyanna finally consummate their love/lust for each other, but.... there's still some excellent progression. It's kind of funny how Miss Laura has a radar-lock on Lyanna's shenanigans. I've been waiting for these two to couple since the motel, so I figure I can wait.

And, I'm glad Sara got some attention. A little surprised at her demeanor with Lyanna but she may be internalizing her experiences differently than Mia. Just her in this update makes her an interesting character.

Well-done, again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DWR Games

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Well, I thought this one was gonna be THE one when Miss Laura and Lyanna finally consummate their love/lust for each other, but.... there's still some excellent progression. It's kind of funny how Miss Laura has a radar-lock on Lyanna's shenanigans. I've been waiting for these two to couple since the motel, so I figure I can wait.

And, I'm glad Sara got some attention. A little surprised at her demeanor with Lyanna but she may be internalizing her experiences differently than Mia. Just her in this update makes her an interesting character.

Well-done, again.

Things just didn't get more intense between the two, because Miss Laura controls herself. I doubt Lyanna would resist if she decided to move forward.

And you got it right. Sarah has a different personality than Mia, and she handles the situation differently as well.

Reactions: afterlights

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
the new upgrade 0,15 is a waste of time,does not even have a new sex scene,only beautiful girl running and then masturbating.The Dev thinks we are minors and protects us from inappropriate sex scenes.
I'm sorry you didn't like it. I try to make the sex scenes fit together, with some development between them. I understand that it may displease some people, but it is the way I like to develop my plot.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I'm sorry you didn't like it. I try to make the sex scenes fit together, with some development between them. I understand that it may displease some people, but it is the way I like to develop my plot.
you have a talent for making beautiful girls,but you also have to understand that something is missing from this game,girls can not masturbate all the time,if they could talk these girls in real life they would say (we want an experienced man to teach us to have good sex). Μιa and Lyanna are very beautiful girls I at least make them have lesbian sex,although lesbian is not my favorite.
Masturbation is not sex.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes