4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Sounds like you need to avoid games still in development. Until they are finished there is a very high chance code will change that breaks saves.

Don't think so. It's not going to come up very often.
There is ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I don't like it if its not Lyanna so I'm gonna pass for now

Chummie

Aug 14, 2020
This is a great game though i find it lacking some choices even if they would be rather insignificant and an example would be the pool game at hotel at least we could have had the oppertunity to get the upper hand on lucas and he's buddy or like Lyanna said to Diana about obeying her it was kind of a letdown to see both choices result in a loss where there could have been options the either lose or win through distracting the oppenents as Dianna could probably be distracted by Lyanna as she looks like to have a crush on her and i kind a wish we could get to humiliate the biggest jerk or bitch in class

English is not my spoken language so sorry for any misspellings

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
You do know this is primarily a lesbian centric game?

The male stuff is non canon to the story and won't happen much.
I will say you are largely right and from previous instances I know you only play the lesbian stuff as you only like it. I can't say for sure but I don't think saying the scenes between Lyanna and a guy are not Canon as if you play through those scenes they are scene as Canon ( I could be wrong but it has been referenced in talks during season 1) it isn't canon for you as you don't play it yourself but again I think they need to know any Lyanna male content will be minimal.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I will say you are largely right and from previous instances I know you only play the lesbian stuff as you only like it. I can't say for sure but I don't think saying the scenes between Lyanna and a guy are not Canon as if you play through those scenes they are scene as Canon ( I could be wrong but it has been referenced in talks during season 1) it isn't canon for you as you don't play it yourself but again I think they need to know any Lyanna male content will be minimal.
It was the dev that said they aren't canon to the story, not me.

They were only added because a couple of people constantly whined.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
It was the dev that said they aren't canon to the story, not me.

They were only added because a couple of people constantly whined.
Hmmmm. I get what everyone says and I may have a different definition for canon. These games take your choices in to account to build a story. When you start the second it asks for choices you made and while I haven't played it yet I assume it will ask about certain points where sex with a male happens. In a game like that your choices are canon in my view so if people chose male sex it would be canon but I could be wrong.

An example of the opposite is star wars the force unleashed. At the end of the game you can choose to either fight Palpatine and choose the force or to fight Vader and choose the dark side. In the sequel it doesnt matter what you choose as it references a fight with Palpatine in the sequel rendering that fight canon and the Vader fight never happens. I don't think Lyanna does this so I view it as choices are canon but it may be wrong. However everything else you said in your post was completely right.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmmmm. I get what everyone says and I may have a different definition for canon. These games take your choices in to account to build a story. When you start the second it asks for choices you made and while I haven't played it yet I assume it will ask about certain points where sex with a male happens. In a game like that your choices are canon in my view so if people chose male sex it would be canon but I could be wrong.

An example of the opposite is star wars the force unleashed. At the end of the game you can choose to either fight Palpatine and choose the force or to fight Vader and choose the dark side. In the sequel it doesnt matter what you choose as it references a fight with Palpatine in the sequel rendering that fight canon and the Vader fight never happens. I don't think Lyanna does this so I view it as choices are canon but it may be wrong. However everything else you said in your post was completely right.
Canon is, what the creator says it it.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
I have avoided having Lyanna and the girls have any direct sexual involvement with the guys. I will occasionally choose paths with guys as observers to increase the intensity of the exhibitionism. I think Lyanna's main partner is ok with her having other girlfriends, as long as she shares. But I don't think a boyfriend would be ok. At some point I would perhaps consider a Bran route, with her brother, just to see how kinky this game could get.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Getting close to the end of season 1 (it seems) and it's great so far. I can't even come up with things that really bother me.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, I gave this game a second chance, after being told that the MC did actually get to fight being abused. The first introduction to laudia and then Hugo abusing her, I deleted the game. I gave it that second chance and sure, it was not as bad as I thought it would be. Too damned many games out there glorifying sexual abuse. Glad I was able to reach the end of S1 without a single dick entering my heroine. Also "chubby girl" put a knee in the groin of one of the three dipshits. I did tease Peter a few times but he actually deserves some love, just not that kind. Maybe Rei or one of the other bi girls can throw him a bone eventually but my MC is going to be full lesbian, if I have any say over it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but my MC is going to be full lesbian, if I have any say over it.
That's pretty much the point to the game. Lyanna is a lesbian. There is side content that is purely optional and doesn't have any impact on the main story where those looking for straight stuff can but it's going to be very minimal, it is lesbian centric game.

Any abuse by the guys isn't going to be much and won't ever be sexual unless you allow it to be.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Any abuse by the guys isn't going to be much and won't ever be sexual unless you allow it to be.
The first pictures taken by Claudia and right after that the sexual abuse by Hugo on Claudia did not give either Lyanna or Claudia agency to say no, which is what turned me away from it at first. The rest of S1 was all choice based, which is far better. I know that sexual abuse happens every single day and most victims are powerless or too scared to stop it. I have seen it with people I care about. I just hate games that seem to glorify the act. This game seemed to start off that way but ended up being about the fight to stop the predators, which rescued it for me.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
OK, I gave this game a second chance, after being told that the MC did actually get to fight being abused. The first introduction to laudia and then Hugo abusing her, I deleted the game. I gave it that second chance and sure, it was not as bad as I thought it would be. Too damned many games out there glorifying sexual abuse. Glad I was able to reach the end of S1 without a single dick entering my heroine. Also "chubby girl" put a knee in the groin of one of the three dipshits. I did tease Peter a few times but he actually deserves some love, just not that kind. Maybe Rei or one of the other bi girls can throw him a bone eventually but my MC is going to be full lesbian, if I have any say over it.
This is addressing the "glorifying sexual abuse" comment.

Do you classify every game that has violence, (ie Overwatch, League of Legends, APEX, CS:GO) as glorifying violence.. and if so.. do you avoid them because of that? Real life is different from games. I don't condone murder.. but if I'm playing Skyrim.. sport hunting the city guard at nighttime is a viable hobby. If you can't make that distinction for yourself, then I understand, but you shouldn't try to apply your standards to everyone else.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The first pictures taken by Claudia and right after that the sexual abuse by Hugo on Claudia did not give either Lyanna or Claudia agency to say no, which is what turned me away from it at first.
That scene worried me a lot at first too, but I stuck it out, waiting to see what happened, since the rest of it was so much fun, and I am glad I did, it turned into one of my favorites.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This is addressing the "glorifying sexual abuse" comment.

Do you classify every game that has violence, (ie Overwatch, League of Legends, APEX, CS:GO) as glorifying violence.. and if so.. do you avoid them because of that? Real life is different from games. I don't condone murder.. but if I'm playing Skyrim.. sport hunting the city guard at nighttime is a viable hobby. If you can't make that distinction for yourself, then I understand, but you shouldn't try to apply your standards to everyone else.
I said games glorifying sexual abuse. Too many of the adult games treat rape and/or sexual abuse like it is some reward for the player. That or they have the victims end up liking it. I know real victims, they do not end up liking it, they end up scarred for life. I understand that some games will have sexual abuse in them and treat it the proper way, showing the scars on those characters and maybe them healing from those scars. I don't even really like playing those games but I do like that they respect actual victims, while telling a plausible story.

As for games that promote killing, while they are not my bag, most of those are in the vein of your main character surviving whatever situation they find themselves. Other than these type of VN games, mostly I play RPGs like the FF and DQ series, where you are fighting monsters and/or villains. I really appreciate the recent FF7 Remake, where our heroes kind of question their own actions, seeing the destruction caused by the first bombing run(even though they were not the real cause of that, they still thought they might have went too far).

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
That scene worried me a lot at first too, but I stuck it out, waiting to see what happened, since the rest of it was so much fun, and I am glad I did, it turned into one of my favorites.
Yeah, I might have jumped the gun a little when I deleted it. Then several others told me to give it another shot. I ended up liking the way it ended S1. I like when my characters have agency of their own and I am all about consent. I think all kinks are fine, as long as they are consensual. Many kinks are not my thing personally but I have no issues with it being somebody's, as long as it isn't non-consensual.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes