4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
giving the s2 synopsis says, i hope theres will be plenty femdom scene, where mc(fempro) dominating all the girls :KappaPride:
n alot of more kinks to be add :HideThePain:

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
Do you have an update today? I load the last save, February, and the game does not progress

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
giving the s2 synopsis says, i hope theres will be plenty femdom scene, where mc(fempro) dominating all the girls :KappaPride:
n alot of more kinks to be add :HideThePain:
There will be some, yes.
Do you have an update today? I load the last save, February, and the game does not progress
Try loading your save, rolling back a while, and then advancing forward normally (not rolling forward)

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
There will be some, yes.

Try loading your save, rolling back a while, and then advancing forward normally (not rolling forward)
This is the last scene I played in the previous update, February, I load the game with the save and the game downloaded today and it does not advance after there

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is the last scene I played in the previous update, February, I load the game with the save and the game downloaded today and it does not advance after there
As I said, you need to roll back for a bit, and then advance normally. If you too close to the end of the update, it can bug it out from where it picks up, but if you roll back a bit, it will take, you just have to advance normally.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Are you using the walkthrough mod? Because it is not updated to the newest version. So it will end at the last version.

You need to remove the walkthrough mod and play without it (until it gets updated at least) if you want to see the new content.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
As I said, you need to roll back for a bit, and then advance normally. If you too close to the end of the update, it can bug it out from where it picks up, but if you roll back a bit, it will take, you just have to advance normally.
No, thank you for responding but it doesn't work. Even giving me back a lot; every time I get to that point it stops and tells me that the update has finished

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, thank you for responding but it doesn't work. Even giving me back a lot; every time I get to that point it stops and tells me that the update has finished
Are you rolling forward, or did you click forward?

You could also try one of your earlier saves (if you don't have any, try an auto save).

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Pandora is the best girl for me. She's perfect. Looking forward to see more of her. Though all the girls in this game are great.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes