4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
DWR Games , I'm glad you've improved your character a lot, not only that, I've noticed that along with the remastering stuff you've also improved several shots angles, and replaced scenarios as well, I love that playground retexture. :love:

EDIT: on the other hand, you should add some more angles to the school gym dare.
https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/eyJ3Ijo0MDB9/patreon-media/p/reward/3694416/bb305b4f5ba14702b4c159551fcc9122/2.png?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=YgIQeGEnlebBkVuNYDPwfZW3nWVpcA_7ShKyAlaNNeE%3D

Last edited:

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
DWR Games Man, you've improved your character a lot, not only that, I've noticed that along with the remastering stuff you've also improved several shots angles, and replaced scenarios as well, I love that playground retexture.(y) Just a humble suggestion, you should add some more CGs :love: to the school gym dare.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/376477_20190731210030131.png
Maybe something like that?

20190804001616615.png

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
What about uncompressed/hd release of 4b? All previous updates were hd. I know that people asked for compressed but having both available would be fair

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
What about uncompressed/hd release of 4b? All previous updates were hd. I know that people asked for compressed but having both available would be fair
patrons only because of the size

aside from that I still stand by my recommendation of using max quality jpg as opposed to png

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

aside from that I still stand by my recommendation of using max quality jpg as opposed to png
The quality loss is not that great. And I need to offer something exclusive to patrons, since I release the game here always 2 days after the official release.

I will study ways to reduce, considering your suggestion. I spent a lot of energy and effort remastering the game. Now I will have more time to think about other details.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I will study ways to reduce, considering your suggestion. I spent a lot of energy and effort remastering the game. Now I will have more time to think about other details.
Here's a quick tutorial for you, requires the free program IrfanView

Before:
snip1.PNG

Open IrfanView, press B or go to the menu:
snip2.PNG

Go to the folder with the images and Add all
snip3.PNG

Set some good options for batch conversion and maybe pick a different target folder to make life easier for you:
snip4.PNG

Then it's gonna do its thing for a couple of minutes, speed depends on your components

There we go, much better:
snip5.PNG

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Here's a quick tutorial for you, requires the free program IrfanView

Before:
View attachment 364382

Open IrfanView, press B or go to the menu:
View attachment 364383

Go to the folder with the images and Add all
View attachment 364384

Set some good options for batch conversion and maybe pick a different target folder to make life easier for you:
View attachment 364385

Then it's gonna do its thing for a couple of minutes, speed depends on your components

There we go, much better:
View attachment 364386
Wow! Thank'u so much! I think I will do that already in the next version. :love:

With that, I think I can have three versions: Compressed, HD and Raw PNG Files.

Reactions: Argox

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Hey guys, I just released a new version for the . It will soon be free to the public (08/13/2019). I made several changes based on the feedback from the people here on the forum and mainly from those who support me on Patreon. I hope you like it.

0.5a 1.png

Synopsis:

It is the beginning of the third chapter of our history. Lyanna will finally advance the talks about the journalism club's upcoming activities. After that, she will spend the day with Claudia but realizes that something is not right with her friend.

Changelog:
  • There were 228 new images, including extra scenes for the end of the fifth day (worth replaying the fifth day!).
  • Several bugs fixed.
  • Some scenes have been rewritten. We will have fewer thoughts from other characters for a more immersive experience.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Naughty Lyanna [v0.5a] [DWR Games] - Original Size: 1.89GB

Download PC (207MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
DWR Games
There is a bug in v0.5a, file script.rpy, line 8018
Python:
        with pause  # This is invalid code that throws an exception.

# To show the scene for 0.5 seconds with a direct statement, replace it with
        $ renpy.pause(0.5)

Reactions: DWR Games
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes