EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bE8IIf.png

Overview:
One day on a certain beach
The bet begins!
Can you make her have 3 orgasms without bothering her?
Play through 3 scenarios, Touch? Kiss? Something more? It's up to you! and your trick up your sleeve so explore all the pixel-art animations!​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-13
Release Date: 2024-01-13
Developer: Anghostia
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Screenshot (931).png Screenshot (930).png fR0rIW.png E64KAw.png 8NgL1b.png

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Wow that was fast! thanks for uploading it :)
I hope you like it! :D
Hello Anghostia.

If you are the developer of this game please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

Jun 21, 2017
3rd option in free mode sends you straight to the animation. It would be great if we could play the entirety of the third part and then get a button to take us to the ending sequence.

Anghostia

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2023
3rd option in free mode sends you straight to the animation. It would be great if we could play the entirety of the third part and then get a button to take us to the ending sequence.
Hello it was fun, tho I have a question.

While in free mode. Picking third scene drags you instantly to animation sequence instead of interactive body after that credits role. Is that intentional? I so badly wanted to replay that part :D
Right now, I'm reviewing that error to be able to fix it as soon as possible :0 Thanks for letting me know, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Hello Anghostia.

If you are the developer of this game please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.
Sure! thanks!

Mar 19, 2018
hmm, it got flagged as a suspicious download. i am inclined to believe it's safe (since it's here on f95zone) but i think i'll probably wait a day or two to be cautious

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Apparently closing and opening the game again fixes it. I closed and opened the game and it behaves normally, seems to only happen if you play free mode right after history mode
Now you tell me after beating the story 4 times :ROFLMAO: Ty i'm done fapping for today :KEK:

Still weird bug, had no idea to test that out myself oh well

Anghostia

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2023
V1.0.1 (Bugfixed)

It was really a beginner's mistake, hehe. I've already uploaded version 1.0.1 on the page and . There shouldn't be that issue anymore, but any other problems or comments are welcome!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote