HTML Abandoned Naughty Neighbourhood [Build 7][Drmmrt]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
okay, now I have a sex dungeon in my basement, what can I do with it ? there's no interraction here and I didn't see how to bring girls there !

oups, never mind you need to use the phone !

Last edited:

vlatkoztb

Jul 17, 2019
Guys i need a bit of help if you want or can, so i downloaded the game on android and extracted the files but when i open the game it doesnt show any images or videos help would be much appreciated.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
bugs
got on empty phone **message** . looks like it blocks all other incoming ones...

hyperlinks dont dissapear when needed...so u can reapeat certain quest pieces
like peek on julia -> talk about the boy -> eggplant playing -> peek by mistake 2nd time -> talk about the boy again (i think eggplant playing option dissapeared ) ...
or miss jackson -> work for julia

----
forgot ho to trigger dungeon building ...ah, got that dream, prolly was on timer

Last edited:

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Hey folks,

I'm sorry to say that I have to set the game on "onhold" for now.
Due to an increased work load and other things I don't have the time to put the effort into the game it deserves and for the moment I am unable to say when I will have to time for it again.

If it so happens that I'm forced to send this game into the "abandoned" pile I would like to say:
Thank you all for your comments, tips, likes, critiques, and involvement in the game!
I hope you had some fun playing it, I sure did have fun making it!

SirMcNoob

Jan 11, 2021
anyone knows how to get all the neighbors ? i got the game downloaded and as i was going through the files i found out that im missing 2 .. anna and joanna .. how do i get them ?

Loculei

Jan 8, 2020
If you practice a little you can learn how to cheat every HTML game.
I wish I knew who had originally written this to give them credit, but I just save what they commented a couple years back.

"In general regardless of the browser you press f12 to access the Developer Tools. Then find a tab called Console. This is where you will manipulate the variables.
Object Name: SugarCube.State.active.variables

How to find variables and manipulate them for people who don't know how to
1. Type the object name 'SugarCube.State.active.variable' into the console and press enter.
2. You should see one line (in Chrome), press the arrow on the side to see all of it.
3. a) Find the variable you are looking for by expanding objects(contains multiple information inside). Example would be like a player object where coins, hp may be stored in.
b (just very simple hacks...)) You can also navigate by using the autocomplete feature as it shows all the possibilities from what you have typed. You can use the up and down arrow to highlight it and press enter to select it. Then if you suspect it's an object you can add a dot to see the information inside that object. You can repeat till you find the information you need.
4. Once you find that variable then add an equal at the end with the number or name(in quotes) and press enter."
tried it and wont seem to trigger
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.money (1000000)

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
VM123:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'money' of undefined
at <anonymous>:1:46
Try: SugarCube.State.active.variables
You should get a list of all the variables in the game. (same with 99% of other HTML games)
But be careful, messing with variables could brake a game. (Not only this game, but goes for every game.)

*Whispers very silently* But you didn't get this from me!

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Hello everyone!

There is some good news to be shared!
JupiterSoda has made a rebuild of the game!

It's available in the OP or here:

Merge the content files together with the main files and replace the .html file and your good to go!
The rebuild has made navigation easier by adding keyboard shortcuts, the UI a little cleaner, and there are a couple of slide shows added for more picture and video content.
A couple of events are reworked, as wel as some new events and there even are some new locations and a new character!

I hope I'm doing it justice with this synopsis, and that you folks can appreciate JupiterSoda 's work (I know I do!)
Have fun!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hello everyone!

There is some good news to be shared!
JupiterSoda has made a rebuild of the game!

It's available in the OP or here:
Mega

Merge the content files together with the main files and replace the .html file and your good to go!
The rebuild has made navigation easier by adding keyboard shortcuts, the UI a little cleaner, and there are a couple of slide shows added for more picture and video content.
A couple of events are reworked, as wel as some new events and there even are some new locations and a new character!

I hope I'm doing it justice with this synopsis, and that you folks can appreciate JupiterSoda 's work (I know I do!)
Have fun!
I'm happy...but there is no way to change MC's name?

Also, Julia's school-events don't trigger

Last edited:

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022

Overwrite the old patch files/ Paste over the base game

Changelog:
Julia's school event has been fixed.
Added ablity to add name at the start.
Minor bug fixes

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
Hello everyone!

I would like to announce an update to the mod that has been released. The new update include the abilty to import custom character packs to a new location that has been added in the game.
Older saves will not work An option is included to unlock agency on new game.

More details can be found in the post shared below.
Mod

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Hello everyone!

I would like to announce an update to the mod that has been released. The new update include the abilty to import custom character packs to a new location that has been added in the game.
Older saves will not work An option is included to unlock agency on new game.

More details can be found in the post shared below.
Mod
So you need to download the base game and then the mod right?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes