HTML Abandoned Naughty Neighbourhood [Build 7][Drmmrt]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

syn1010

Jan 8, 2019
Like what you've done with this, But i think i would be a good idea for you to add dupe checks and cooldowns on phone messages. As it stands right now you get multiple duplicate messages constantly and it gets kind of annoying at times. Keep up the good work! When i started looking at the thread, there seemed to be a lot of people criticizing your English. There are a few misspelled words, but for english being your second language it was very well written. Ignore the haters!

Last edited:
Reactions: Drmmrt

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Hey guys,

thanks for all the comments, really helpful stuf!

some thinks from my side to point out:
- grammer!
really sorry about that one, def. not one of my strong suits, will be looked at in future updates. And I think I rushed that part of the release a bit. English is not my native language but I do admit it's sloppy to have so many errors in grammer
on a side note, there isn't much of a readable storyline because in my experience you would scroll right past it anyway, but thats no excuse for mistakes.
-file size
I did my best to make a 0.1 version that already has a lot of content because I don’t like the games that are first released with almost nothing.
But I do agree that 2+ gig is al lot (too mutch) so I will check if I can reduce that without losing quality. (Webm sounds like a good option)
- story and playability
there is actually more than just the one or two 'free' and random accessible stuf the unlock. raise the affection of the characters a decent amount to unlock much more. also the sequences that come after a while are not just some random pics.
you also have to buy one (or more) items from the store to unlock events.
and if you don't want to work for it then I think everybody here knows the HTML 'cheat' of adjusting variables. ;)

thanks for the quick comments (hasn't even been up for 24 hours xD ), do keep em coming because I think most of them are helpful!
so......., i barely play HTML games, how do i adjust the variables for cheating things like money?? (noob question, i know)

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Hello folks!
Sorry for the radio silence, my normal day job really has been kicking it into overdrive since the start of this whole pandemic nonsense.
That's also the reason why, and I say this with great pain, there won't be a new update anytime soon.
This was very much a 'what can I do in these lockdown times' kind of project, which I enjoyed very much, but since all my time now goes into my job and other obligations I have little choice but to move this project to the background for now.
That's not to say that this game is abandoned, I will try to work on it from time to time but that won't go very fast.

I want to thank everybody for there comments and support (Even the more negative once were helpful in some way!) and I hope to be back sooner rather than later!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i crafted dungeon, cannot invite anyone. prolly undeveloped route? --- oh...it is done via the phone, discovered by chance

what is camera for, never found it 'in the wild', how to trigger camsite idea?

...checking tweaks to see what have i missed
britney (blackgirl) - how to unlock anal? and 'Brittneyhelp'?
okita (asiancosplaygirl) - how to 'Okitadinner'
julia - how to 'Juliamassage'

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how do i find ANNA
u need to fully finish okita ( asian girl cosplayer ) and visit that comic-game shop,, anna works there i think ....(and joanna is her sister, unlocked after u have some progress with anna)

Last edited:

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
I'M BACK BOYS!

Very sorry that it took so long!
A combination of - lack of inspiration - busy with my day job - and - simply no drive to work on this project.
But that's over now! At least for this update.
The new version is out now up on the OP!
A quick but important note: OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK!
Vert sorry about this, but it was a little unavoidable.
I had to redo a lot, really a lot, of backstage coding.
The upside is that there is a lot of extra content to unlock so I hope to make up for it that way.
Have fun!
And as always: if there is anything that's wrong or should be improved, let me know!

Build 7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes