HTML Abandoned Naughty Neighbourhood [Build 7][Drmmrt]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Rarf! The version I've been playing is v0.4.
So any old saves prior/inc. HTML v0.4.1 are not compatible?
If so that sucks [and not in a good way].
I know.
There was a bug in the earlier versions, that was fixed in version 0.4.1
(V0.4.1 was a separate html file I posted in the OP)
If you played v0.4.1 the save files should be compatible. Otherwise, sorry, you have to start over one more time (further updates should be compatible)

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Drummertje_daan Daan, you are making some nice progress. Just wondering of 0.5 as a version really means you are halfway.
Some small things:
Your office (instead of youre office)
Turn off (instead of turn of)
Already (instead of allready)

I hope there will be more of the natural girls (I am no plastic fan) and that there will be a bit more progress (getting a blowjob of the secretary after even 1 word of intro...)
One more reply about the 0.5 version being a halfway point or not (missed that in the earlier comment)
No, it's not halfway done. I just stared at 0.1 and moved each release up a number. so actually is more like release 5 or build 5. I'll change how I name it with the next update to build 6 or something. I don't really have a goal in mind or know a point when the game is finished.

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Grraaa...Missed it [v0.4.1]. No offense meant btw. I like the game [I wouldn't post otherwise] but I just REALLY hate regrinds...
Whimper & Whine...[puppy sounds] :(

Reactions: Drmmrt

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Grrr. Like the game and don't wanna bitch, buuuut...I'm gonna anyway...
Old saves ain't workin'!!!...
WTF is with 2 outta 3 HTML games f*****' up previous version saves so we are all forced to start from scratch and grind everything again?
Can't tell you all how many games I've liked/loved that I've dumped for this reason.
GROWL!!!...
No offense (as it can be a bit off-putting), but this IS an HTML game, so 'getting back' to a certain spot doesn't need to be done by grinding if you're willing to cheat a little. Or a lot.... :sneaky:

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
No offense (as it can be a bit off-putting), but this IS an HTML game, so 'getting back' to a certain spot doesn't need to be done by grinding if you're willing to cheat a little. Or a lot.... :sneaky:
True, true!
Money and affection (max 200 for now) stats are save to increase so that should save a lot of grinding, though I wouldn’t recommend changing the other variables too much to avoid bugs.

Reactions: Whyllow

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Arff! Yes cheating saves regrinds. I've done it. Multiple times w multiple games.
But 3 out of 4 "cheat" attempts will break a game in some way because of coding.
It's happened to me, to you, and to so many others in so many games...
C'mon, 'fess up. Don't be shy. You know it has...
Cheating can be more frustrating than regrinding because you playing along, all looks good,
and then...POW! Right in the kisser! SOOO...I don't like having to cheat.

But the dev did say money and affection stats were safe to alt, so...
Stay & Play Safe All!

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
The game has improved, I found a little bugs, but the game is good, I think the game need more quest, events, places, adventures and gifs. For exemple, each place needs to have events and quests.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Arff! Yes cheating saves regrinds. I've done it. Multiple times w multiple games.
But 3 out of 4 "cheat" attempts will break a game in some way because of coding.
It's happened to me, to you, and to so many others in so many games...
C'mon, 'fess up. Don't be shy. You know it has...
Cheating can be more frustrating than regrinding because you playing along, all looks good,
and then...POW! Right in the kisser! SOOO...I don't like having to cheat.

But the dev did say money and affection stats were safe to alt, so...
Stay & Play Safe All!
Oh hell yeah, it has. :giggle:
Par for the course, really. Does help with getting to know the workings of a game. :)

True, true!
Money and affection (max 200 for now) stats are save to increase so that should save a lot of grinding, though I wouldn’t recommend changing the other variables too much to avoid bugs.
Noted. Might not always follow that advice, but good to know. (y)

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Hey there people!

Sorry about the radio silence, I’ve been working on another game! (I was a little out of inspiration with this one)

check it out and tell me what you think!

https://f95zone.to/threads/dragon-ball-x-v1-drummertje_daan.59908/

That doesn’t mean that I have stopped working on this game though! There is an update coming, I just have to dot some i’s and cross some t’s and make sure it’s bug free.
Stay tuned!

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Great a new update... since it was a while i guess im gonna start it over again, i wanna find out whats new, thanks and keep going and surprise us even more in next updates, more scenes and well if you can more places and characters... maybe if i can suggest some names that i would like to see in your game?

ravenc17

Aug 9, 2019
For some reason Brittney is locked off. Can meet her and do the opening with her but she doesn't show up in the toolbar and it just repeats that first interaction. Is there a certain action needed, or is it just a glitch?

Jonyonic

May 29, 2018
Where is the easter egg I have looked everywhere and can't find it? please help.
Yeah, I'm having trouble finding it as well. I'll post if I find it, but if anyone else has it would be appreciated if you could share it with us less observant folk.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Anyone has problem unlocking Britney after visiting her home? She always introduces for me as we would see each other first time. Build 6.

Reactions: ptmg30
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes