HTML Abandoned Naughty Neighbourhood [Build 7][Drmmrt]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
How do you start the hospital event, or get to the hospital to begin with. Is the central street error go to it?

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
When I walk around central street I get this error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for letting me know! I'll fix it!

How do you start the hospital event, or get to the hospital to begin with. Is the central street error go to it?
If you walk around enough the event that leads to the hospital will trigger.
The error pointed out by LordDraco is something else.

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
needs just a little bit of spellcheck.
Is it still that bad? I'm not a native English speaker so I check everything I write with 'Grammarly'. I was hoping there would be little to no grammar errors.

In general, if any of you guys know a good or better online spell checker please let me know!

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Thanks for letting me know! I'll fix it!

If you walk around enough the event that leads to the hospital will trigger.
The error pointed out by LordDraco is something else.
Note that "walking around" doesn't mean the walk around event in Central street, but a random event when going from Forest Road to Business Center.

Also there's a bug with this: After actually triggering the event, walking from Forest Road to Business Center leads to a black screen (also Business Center is missing capital letter on Center when in Forest Road)

Specifically, the passage checks whether hospitalintro is triggered, but lacks code for when it is actually true.

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Note that "walking around" doesn't mean the walk around event in Central street, but a random event when going from Forest Road to Business Center.

Also there's a bug with this: After actually triggering the event, walking from Forest Road to Business Center leads to a black screen (also Business Center is missing capital letter on Center when in Forest Road)

Specifically, the passage checks whether hospitalintro is triggered, but lacks code for when it is actually true.
Thanks for pointing out that bug!
There were some grammar errors (the capital letters was one of them) in the street names so I changed that but missed some connecting codes. I’ll fix it!

D

Deleted member 865284

how to get home alone scene for okita?

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Hello everybody!

Just uploaded v0.4!
Get it while it's hot!

v0.4 Changelog
- bug fixes
- replaced more .gif with .webm for size reduction
- added a progress bar in the sidebar for each character
- updated phone with:
*view received messages
* photo's from past events
* movie clips from past events
* Information about the woman in the game

- new event of Anna
- new event for Bridgette
- new event for Brittney
- two new events for Nicolette
- new Cover image
- new preview images

I also set images for Anna and Brittney on sequential instead of random as a test, let me know what you guys prefer! (you won't see the same image in a row, but the order is fixed so that might become predictable.)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Drummertje_daan

Liking NN so far but I do have one small gripe, the gift giving mechanic is a horribly inefficient use of the limited time in a day. You have to click talk to give a gift which burns part of your day then just bringing up your gift inventory also burns part of the day as does actually giving it. This has to be done multiple time for multiple gifts meaning you basically lose a whole day to it.

I think it would be better if "give gift" was a separate option from "talk" during visits and clicking it it shouldn't progress time just to show the list of gifts you have only bump forward time when you actually give them something from the list. That way you burn 1 part of the day instead of 3 for what should amount to a single act.

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a way to use previous saves?
That's really sloppy I missed that, I have to export the html file another way for next versions.
Please replace the included html file with the v0.4.1 version in this post so that it will be compatible with the next versions.

Drummertje_daan

Liking NN so far but I do have one small gripe, the gift giving mechanic is a horribly inefficient use of the limited time in a day. You have to click talk to give a gift which burns part of your day then just bringing up your gift inventory also burns part of the day as does actually giving it. This has to be done multiple time for multiple gifts meaning you basically lose a whole day to it.

I think it would be better if "give gift" was a separate option from "talk" during visits and clicking it it shouldn't progress time just to show the list of gifts you have only bump forward time when you actually give them something from the list. That way you burn 1 part of the day instead of 3 for what should amount to a single act.
Thanks for the comment and feedback! You are totally right about the time consumption!
I relocated to 'give a present' link to the same page as the 'talk' link so that it only costs 1 period of the day!
The time still goes to the next period before you actually give a gift, I have to dive a little deeper into the code to adjust it properly. But it works a little better for now.
Also in the v0.4.1 html file!

I was thinking about expanding the inventory in future versions so that you can carry more than 1 rose/bottle of wine/chocolate bar etcetera. But that's for the next update.

Thanks for the comments!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes