HTML Abandoned Naughty Neighbourhood [Build 7][Drmmrt]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks boys and girls for all the comments and pointers!

I just uploaded the new version.
I tried to work on all the tips and comments there were, and noted them so if it's not implemented now maybe in the next version.
I agree that the first version (in hindsight) wasn't really a game, more of a library :ROFLMAO:
So! There are now a couple of triggered events for all characters and every event unlocks some content.
I did check the grammar with an online tool (Grammarly) so that should be a lot better now.
The tip about replacing .gif with .webm was really helpful, I did that for a lot of the content and it took a bit over 1Gb of the file!
Also, the time system I had placed in v0.1 was not working as it should, so I replaced that with a new, period-based, time system and an end of day event.
Last but not least a few bug fixes.

Keep the comments coming and let me know what you think of v0.2!
Have fun!

WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
Cool, so there's some interaction here now, but still needs more time to bake. That said, I applaud you trying new things and encourage you to work on more events and a larger plot.

Reactions: Drmmrt

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
Saves from v0.1 are incompatible with v.02, even when loaded from file, can i get a save or something or do I cave to start over again?

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Saves from v0.1 are incompatible with v.02, even when loaded from file, can i get a save or something or do I cave to start over again?
Sorry to hear that, but v0.1 was not much of a game, to be honest. So id recommend to start over and enjoy the new content. :)

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
There are so many spelling mistakes it's actually off putting. I can't even play the game to work out if it's worth it or not simply because the level of low level typos is staggering.

say boodbye
Streetnames all the one word (Centralstreet, Churchlane, Kingslane)
coffe
After you ring the bel a woman opens the door.

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
There are so many spelling mistakes it's actually off putting. I can't even play the game to work out if it's worth it or not simply because the level of low level typos is staggering.

say boodbye
Streetnames all the one word (Centralstreet, Churchlane, Kingslane)
coffe
After you ring the bel a woman opens the door.
Thanks for pointing it out.
Like I said in the changelog, I checked the grammar with an online tool. But I guess I still missed some things. I will look into that for the next update!

Reactions: kameohawk

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with the sex scenes, after passing 100 affection with the girls, causing the CPU to overclock and crash the game?

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
changelog of 0.3?
V0.3
- added extra character
- added multiple events for extra character
- new event for miss Jackson
- new events for Julia
- new event for Bridgette
- Jobs at the hospital now available (including XP reward events)
- implemented phone (only to receive messages for now, but plan to work it out in later updates)
- Sidebar clean-up
- replaced most timed events with clickable 'continue' option

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Mega seem to contain both Win and Mac version making it 1.2gb. Might want to seperate those, before someone whines.

Reactions: selfie
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes