HTML Abandoned Naughty Neighbourhood [Build 7][Drmmrt]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's really sloppy I missed that, I have to export the html file another way for next versions.
Please replace the included html file with the v0.4.1 version in this post so that it will be compatible with the next versions.

Thanks for the comment and feedback! You are totally right about the time consumption!
I relocated to 'give a present' link to the same page as the 'talk' link so that it only costs 1 period of the day!
The time still goes to the next period before you actually give a gift, I have to dive a little deeper into the code to adjust it properly. But it works a little better for now.
Also in the v0.4.1 html file!

I was thinking about expanding the inventory in future versions so that you can carry more than 1 rose/bottle of wine/chocolate bar etcetera. But that's for the next update.

Thanks for the comments!
Happy to help and I just gave it a whirl and yea works way more efficiently you can at least give more than 2 gifts one sitting without getting punted into the sleep screen now :)

Incidentally I did find one more small bug the image on brittney's gift screen is broken because it still points to the old talk.gif and not the new talk.webm just thought I'd let you know ;)

Reactions: Drmmrt

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Happy to help and I just gave it a whirl and yea works way more efficiently you can at least give more than 2 gifts one sitting without getting punted into the sleep screen now :)

Incidentally I did find one more small bug the image on brittney's gift screen is broken because it still points to the old talk.gif and not the new talk.webm just thought I'd let you know ;)
Awesome! thanks again! that will be fixed next update!

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
Are you going to implement content for Dr Cuddy as i think it would be cool and there are plenty of fake pics of lisa edelstien to do so?

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Are you going to implement content for Dr Cuddy as i think it would be cool and there are plenty of fake pics of lisa edelstien to do so?
well I wasn't planning on it, because I thought that there wouldn't be any content. But since you pointed out that there might be, I can definitely take a look at it!

There were more comments about deep fake / fake celebrity pics, it not really my favorite but it could be fun to include!

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Now available: v0.5!!

Changelog:
v0.5
- added two new characters: Jade and Lauren
- two new event for Anna
- two new event for Bridgette
- new event for Jade
- new event for Julia
- new event for Lauren
- new event for miss Jackson
- new event for Okita
- new event at the hospital

- increased inventory size.
- converted last of the .gif's to .webm's for size reduction
- partly rewrote Business center
- added job at the business center
- rewrote hospital intro

Book11

Apr 1, 2020
Now available: v0.5!!

Changelog:
v0.5
- added two new characters: Jade and Lauren
- two new event for Anna
- two new event for Bridgette
- new event for Jade
- new event for Julia
- new event for Lauren
- new event for miss Jackson
- new event for Okita
- new event at the hospital

- increased inventory size.
- converted last of the .gif's to .webm's for size reduction
- partly rewrote Business center
- added job at the business center
- rewrote hospital intro
how do you meet Lauren?

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Grrr. Like the game and don't wanna bitch, buuuut...I'm gonna anyway...
Old saves ain't workin'!!!...
WTF is with 2 outta 3 HTML games f*****' up previous version saves so we are all forced to start from scratch and grind everything again?
Can't tell you all how many games I've liked/loved that I've dumped for this reason.
GROWL!!!...

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
Just out of curiosity but when I look threw the image folders I see for Okita that there are ones for Home Alone and I am wondering if they are able to be viewed and how to get them.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Drummertje_daan Daan, you are making some nice progress. Just wondering of 0.5 as a version really means you are halfway.
Some small things:
Your office (instead of youre office)
Turn off (instead of turn of)
Already (instead of allready)

I hope there will be more of the natural girls (I am no plastic fan) and that there will be a bit more progress (getting a blowjob of the secretary after even 1 word of intro...)

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
This is actually pretty fun, and props to dev for actually adding content with every update, and the game working properly and not being a buggy mess.
Couple things that in my opinion aren't that good:
Progression with girls. We spend lots of time clicking for no content at all. Then when we start getting the content, we get lots of it at once. Make beginning very short, but a bit longer when we start unlocking actual scenes.
And. My personal most hated thing. Why do we have such a slow going to sleep animation? It takes several seconds for us to see the image, wait for the second image to appear, scroll down and click the button so we can continue. Going to sleep is one of the most used actions in the game. We are basically wasting a pretty big part of the game time here.

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
For those worried about starting over. Concierge job until you get temp class because that pays more, then music and chemistry. Then just buy 5 wine (15 affection each) and gift until 100 then you can do blow.

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for the comments, tips, and suggestions people!
I will definitely note them and try to improve!
a few short notes:

I’m surprises to hear about the saves not working. Did the people who have those problems been playing the 0.4 or 0.4.1 html file? (It’s true that it didn’t work before the0.4.1 version)
It should work from this version on to the next. (No promises though, a noob programmer like me doesn’t do promises )

About the progression.
Thanks to pointing it out, I’ll see if I can make some changes in when the events are triggered.
I will also shorten the timer for the new day scene.
And grammar corrections are always welcome sinds English is not my native language.
Content suggestions are also always welcome, I’ll make notes

As far as the secretary ‘event’ (this also goes for a few other events like the ‘walk around’ encounters at central street for example) is concerned, that is more or less a leftover part from the first version that I still need to rewrite. Work in progress.

I have no idea of this works on android, if so then it’s a coincidence. And I’m sorry to say but I have no intention to work on that aspect. Priority for now is making this a good working and enjoyable web based game.

Thanks again for the comments and tips! As a amateur programmer, doing this for the fun of it, that really keeps me motivated!

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Rarf! The version I've been playing is v0.4.
So any old saves prior/inc. HTML v0.4.1 are not compatible?
If so that sucks [and not in a good way].

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes