VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.25] [OuterRealm3D]

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fasten your seatbelts, It's another Work In Progress Wednesday!

Ok so here we are again with a few not so out of context images from the next release. Im doing a big push to finish 'In game Wednesday' and things are starting to get a little hotter in the Murray household.
Enjoy!
Dunno what .27 has yet, but the next update is looking very drool-worthy :love:

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
well i forgot were it was posted but if you search deep enough for it on here or else where you will find it but the dev may say no public release but he said it will be a public release 2 months after initial Release for his subscribers so it means we will get it or should get it sometime next month so v0.26 or 0.27 we will not see until the bare minimum of July 15th unless someone were to leak it before then which i doubt will happen but still he said it will release for public 2 months after initial release on 15th of X month

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Ok, as it's Wednesday, here a few out of context images from the next release (should be version 0.30) which will bring "Naughty Neighbours Week One Wednesday" to a close. I'm on target to have this ready for 1st July for Essential, Benefactor and Ultimate tiers. There will also be 4 new animations included (providing my graphics card doesn't explode first).
*Also a quick note from version 0.30 some of the 'in game' decisions you make will have consequences, so my advice is to save your games often*
Don't forget to look out for a post about HD and 4K images on 15th for the tiers who can access them.
As always, thanks for your support, without you guys there would not be a Naughty Neighbours and Susan would be very miserable.
Cheers!
Why is this thread so inactive? :unsure:

This game is way too good for this thread to turn into a ghost town.

At this point I wouldn't even mind seeing some trolls spamming ... it sucks that this game isn't more popular :(

Last edited:

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021

At this point I wouldn't even mind seeing some trolls spamming ... it sucks that this game isn't more popular :(

Maybe if the next version is public, there might be something to talk about. Since there are no leaks, there is also little to say...

I also think the game deserves more attention, but I fear that we will have to wait for a busier phase to arouse interest. Although to tell the truth, I'm curious to know what will happen in the club and with the rat exterminator guy:devilish:...and with the son of course:sneaky:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020

Maybe people are just tired of slow burn games. With the time it takes to develop, slow burn can take years for anything sexual to happen.

That's the main reason I stopped paying attention to this one. These games all start to mesh together

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 01-00-54 OuterRealm3D The twisted mind behind Naughty Neighbours NSFW...png
this is what i was referring to this from a few post above this one about "US" the public will see either v0.26 , v0.27 or v0.30 on at bare min July 15th worse case August 15th but yeah it is a long as time to wait between updates without anyone leaking the shit unless a hero leaks it well before then which i so hope they do

Last edited:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
View attachment 3731660
this is what i was referring to this from a few post above this one about "US" the public will see either v0.26 , v0.27 or v0.30 on at bare min July 15th worse case August 15th but yeah it is a long as time to wait between updates without anyone leaking the shit
Confirmed, 15 August the next public version.
1 August the next version for Patreons of 2 minor levels.
1 July the next version for Patreons of higher levels.
Considering that the current version, the 0.25 that was leaked, was only meant to be for the Patreons on 1 May and 1 June, and was not meant to be public.
The public version on 15 June was supposed to be 0.21, which never arrived on F95, and the next version on 15 August. So yes, there would be a 2-month jump.

Reactions: sahadeva

sahadeva

May 1, 2021

Ok, while Ive been waiting for images to render Ive been playing around with Susan using AI. I'll be looking to add some AI generated stuff for each tier as a cheeky monthly treat.
For now Ive added a new channel on the discord server showing how AI Susan is coming along so why not head across and see what you think.
And yes there are some spicey images for you guys to check out.
Let me know what you think.

Enjoy!
When I first read the post, I was worried AI art would end up in game, but then I saw pirate Susan and all my worries vanished :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
what happened with patreon?
The Patreon police strike again? you got to move your game to subscribestar dev, that’s what Zorlun and a bunch of others did. Patreons a joke, or they tell you to cleanup the incest and blackmail and resubmit your game in a month like they said to “scandal” dev and even though he removed what they asked for he still got lifetime ban from them assholes :mad:

OuterRealm3D

Apr 12, 2023
So, just in case you guys haven't heard Patreon is not a fan of Naughty Neighbours and they have removed me without any notice. I'm planning on appealing, but initially I'm moving across to subscribestar but it looks like there's a lengthy review process. So watch this space I guess. I'll be uploading version 0.30 on 1st for everyone for free which brings 'In Game Wednesday' to a close. At present I am still planning on continuing but will obviously have to look at different funding options. Thanks for your interest and support.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
So, just in case you guys haven't heard Patreon is not a fan of Naughty Neighbours and they have removed me without any notice. I'm planning on appealing, but initially I'm moving across to subscribestar but it looks like there's a lengthy review process. So watch this space I guess. I'll be uploading version 0.30 on 1st for everyone for free which brings 'In Game Wednesday' to a close. At present I am still planning on continuing but will obviously have to look at different funding options. Thanks for your interest and support.
I hate Patreon from the bottom of my heart

Sexcultist

Formerly 'mlepnosian'
Jun 8, 2022

Looks like the uncensored version of the first image is posted as one of the screenshots on the page :)

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
1718767101001.png

Case close. As far as I'm aware only Summertime Saga seems bulletproof against Patreon anti-incest policy.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes