VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.25] [OuterRealm3D]

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

OuterRealm3D

Apr 12, 2023
Thanks for everyone's interest and support, yes it's true Patreon doesn't want Naughty Neighbours on it's platform. I am happy to confirm Subscribestar have approved us over there so we are continuing with the project and hopefully you'll all see Susan get her massive bush shaved. Don't forget I am also releasing Version 0.30 on 1st July free to everyone which brings Wednesday of week one to a close. If anyone wants to support Naughty Neighbours, Join us over on Subscribestar...Everyone is welcome, Cheers! Ss.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks for everyone's interest and support, yes it's true Patreon doesn't want Naughty Neighbours on it's platform. I am happy to confirm Subscribestar have approved us over there so we are continuing with the project and hopefully you'll all see Susan get her massive bush shaved. Don't forget I am also releasing Version 0.30 on 1st July free to everyone which brings Wednesday of week one to a close. If anyone wants to support Naughty Neighbours, Join us over on Subscribestar...Everyone is welcome, Cheers! View attachment 3765335
I hope she atleast leaves a landing strip and doesn’t get shaved bald, did you guys do a poll for that, cause I was a Patreon for your game and don’t remember seeing one

Reactions: OuterRealm3D
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes