VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.30] [OuterRealm3D]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When is the next update?
You happen to check any of the dev links in the OP?

Hey guys, Just a quick heads up. The next update v0.10 will be available to my Patreons (All tiers except 'Fan') on 1st October. The public release is then planned for 14th October. Thanks for your interest.

Reactions: Chaosguy

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
I changed the intro to make Susan's children biological instead of adoptive. Just put the attached file in this path \...\game\Week1

edit: Sorry guys but I'm dropping the game. I'm not interested in where it's heading. Also to make it full incest it needs to keep adapting the story instead of just changing relationships. So I'm not gonna keep doing it. However, I updated the files for the latest update.
so the patch is dead? :cry:

Sep 14, 2023
I changed the intro to make Susan's children biological instead of adoptive. Just put the attached file in this path \...\game\Week1

edit: Sorry guys but I'm dropping the game. I'm not interested in where it's heading. Also to make it full incest it needs to keep adapting the story instead of just changing relationships. So I'm not gonna keep doing it. However, I updated the files for the latest update.
You are right, it's not the way to go, it should be some switch or a list or relations, not changing every line every time...

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
i like this VN but this update is literally super duper short i mean even if you skipped it would be maybe a 2 minutes and that is it i didnt skip i love these types of VN but this is the shortest update i have ever seen playing these

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Since the patch is dead ... Is there still a way to change relations

Or are we stuck with landlady now the patch si not updated anymore ?

taru

Apr 23, 2018
OuterRealm3D one thing youll have to fix is darkness in the game for scenes and whatnot people do not like it if a scene is to dark theres a game out called island or something like that where that dev gets blasted all the time for to dark of scenes

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes