VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.30] [OuterRealm3D]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Grimace300

Jan 24, 2023
I'm liking it so far. If I've seen those assets I don't remember them, so that's nice. I will keep an eye out for updates.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I think I'd rather him take a bit longer (like 3 months) and release more content than this one month one event update system, it's a bit too stop and start like this..... But I guess I could just wait for more content before I play each time but I'm not great with that kind of patience lol

OuterRealm3D

Apr 12, 2023
I think I'd rather him take a bit longer (like 3 months) and release more content than this one month one event update system, it's a bit too stop and start like this..... But I guess I could just wait for more content before I play each time but I'm not great with that kind of patience lol
Hey, thanks for your interest in Naughty Neighbours. For the moment, as much as i'd like it to be, i'ts not my full-time job and I'm working on it when I can. I agree with you're comments and going forward I'll be releasing free to the public every couple of months so the updates will be bigger and flow better (Some of my Patreon tiers can still access to the project each month). I'm busy working on on the December update and hopefully it won't disappoint. Thanks again

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey, thanks for your interest in Naughty Neighbours. For the moment, as much as i'd like it to be, i'ts not my full-time job and I'm working on it when I can. I agree with you're comments and going forward I'll be releasing free to the public every couple of months so the updates will be bigger and flow better (Some of my Patreon tiers can still access to the project each month). I'm busy working on on the December update and hopefully it won't disappoint. Thanks again
So far your content hasn't disappointed, I just always want more of it lol

Reactions: OuterRealm3D

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Nice corruption VN, the Story is cool, love there is multiple protagonists, like dad can get naughty with some cute chicks, mom with some hot guys, though not sure about the kids, would rather seen the boys fool around with the girls and moms with some hot stud older guys. Anyway looking forward to next updates.

OuterRealm3D

Apr 12, 2023
Nice corruption VN, the Story is cool, love there is multiple protagonists, like dad can get naughty with some cute chicks, mom with some hot guys, though not sure about the kids, would rather seen the boys fool around with the girls and moms with some hot stud older guys. Anyway looking forward to next updates.
Thanks Firaxius the next update will be out in December with a couple of big storylines about to unfold, so hopefully it'll be worth the wait. Cheers

OuterRealm3D

Apr 12, 2023
Will this game be getting regular updates again like “Free Pass” or more like once in awhile?
Hey Filthy RAT, the plan is free to public every couple of months but some of my Patreon tiers can get a release each month with a 'snap shot' of where the game is upto. Hopefully if it gets more popular I will be able to dedicate more time to it. Thanks for your interest.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey Filthy RAT, the plan is free to public every couple of months but some of my Patreon tiers can get a release each month with a 'snap shot' of where the game is upto. Hopefully if it gets more popular I will be able to dedicate more time to it. Thanks for your interest.
Sorry was sent to the wrong thread, Im a patron of your game, see

Work on version 0.13 is going well!

Hey just a quick heads up version 0.13 is still on schedule for December 1st release date with 2 big story lines starting. I'm hoping you guys like it.

love sophia

Feb 17, 2021
You just need more advertisement. Very nice game!

Reactions: OuterRealm3D
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes