VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.30] [OuterRealm3D]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

OuterRealm3D

Apr 12, 2023
Thanks for everyone's interest and support, yes it's true Patreon doesn't want Naughty Neighbours on it's platform. I am happy to confirm Subscribestar have approved us over there so we are continuing with the project and hopefully you'll all see Susan get her massive bush shaved. Don't forget I am also releasing Version 0.30 on 1st July free to everyone which brings Wednesday of week one to a close. If anyone wants to support Naughty Neighbours, Join us over on Subscribestar...Everyone is welcome, Cheers! Ss.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks for everyone's interest and support, yes it's true Patreon doesn't want Naughty Neighbours on it's platform. I am happy to confirm Subscribestar have approved us over there so we are continuing with the project and hopefully you'll all see Susan get her massive bush shaved. Don't forget I am also releasing Version 0.30 on 1st July free to everyone which brings Wednesday of week one to a close. If anyone wants to support Naughty Neighbours, Join us over on Subscribestar...Everyone is welcome, Cheers! View attachment 3765335
I hope she atleast leaves a landing strip and doesn’t get shaved bald, did you guys do a poll for that, cause I was a Patreon for your game and don’t remember seeing one

Reactions: OuterRealm3D

Sexcultist

Formerly 'mlepnosian'
Jun 8, 2022

Jun 30, 2024 11:53 am
Public post

Version 0.30 Will Be Available From 00:01GMT on 1st July!
b075fd5a-af0c-4ebd-ba3a-60db0deb08ef-740x0.png
The next update is uploaded to the cloud storage and a post with a download link is scheduled for 00:01GMT tonight 1st July. I'll be uploading it to ITCH.IO later in the day, so you guys will still get early access before the public. So grab yourselves some popcorn and get comfortable, things will really start moving from here on in. Don't forget to save often as some of the decisions you make will have consequences. As always thanks for your support!
:D

Sexcultist

Formerly 'mlepnosian'
Jun 8, 2022
im guessing this will be released in PM and not AM as it is now past midnight and thus starts July 1st :ROFLMAO:
It was released on subscribestar to subscribers at midnight GMT. The public version will be made available on itch.io later today. That's what the dev said:
I'll be uploading it to ITCH.IO later in the day, so you guys will still get early access before the public

Reactions: Chaosguy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Naughty Neighbours [v0.30] [OuterRealm3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes