3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Overall I think it has potential to be good, the character models look great but it has some really corny and unnatural dialog at times and its super short, way too short to call this 3 chapters. I have played games with longer intros then these 3 chapters.

Reactions: Ludvinae

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Overall I think it has potential to be good, the character models look great but it has some really corny and unnatural dialog at times and its super short, way too short to call this 3 chapters. I have played games with longer intros then these 3 chapters.
I personally didn't see much "Unnatural" dialogue. It's just instances where there's slang involved, that's how it felt for me at least.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I think that this game can be considered abandoned. With no recent updates in OP it's more likely. Concept was great with story element and character models, even MC looked nice where in most games secondary male characters (friends, rivals, you name it) looks better. Main issue this game had was updates were to small like 5 - 10 min long and story didn't really move forward. Example MC moves to family house end of update, MC hugs aunt end of update. I get it that money is small and lets not pretend every dev do this for money but if you want to atract more people to pledge you need to step up, create bigger updates so people on this forum and some other sites may talk about this game and recommend it for potential patreons. Sadly it seams this game came to its end.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Fully agree (y)
Plus there's a chance the Dev's PC can't handle large content which would explain why the updates are small

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I think that this game can be considered abandoned. With no recent updates in OP it's more likely. Concept was great with story element and character models, even MC looked nice where in most games secondary male characters (friends, rivals, you name it) looks better. Main issue this game had was updates were to small like 5 - 10 min long and story didn't really move forward. Example MC moves to family house end of update, MC hugs aunt end of update. I get it that money is small and lets not pretend every dev do this for money but if you want to atract more people to pledge you need to step up, create bigger updates so people on this forum and some other sites may talk about this game and recommend it for potential patreons. Sadly it seams this game came to its end.
More than likely its abandoned. They only make $13 a month with 4 patrons. Also given they're last Patreon post was in January. Seems more like it was a proof of concept game to see if people were interested and doesnt look like anyone took a bite.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
More than likely its abandoned. They only make $13 a month with 4 patrons. Also given they're last Patreon post was in January. Seems more like it was a proof of concept game to see if people were interested and doesnt look like anyone took a bite.
I was absolutely loving the models etc... but the updates were very sparse. I didn't realize they had that little support on Patreon. What a shame. I was really looking forward to more of this.

I don't even remember the story, and I don't like tattoos etc... but that nerdy red head sister character was top notch. And the Monica Belluci looking aunt etc... and the cousin maybe... lots of potential with beautiful women. Again, sad to see that this mind be over...

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
And thats that. Really liked the models on this one.
Same here but it felt dead in the water from the beginning. On the other hand, I've seen much worse looking games on here and other sites that have a better following.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Same here but it felt dead in the water from the beginning. On the other hand, I've seen much worse looking games on here and other sites that have a better following.
i do think that avn had its maximum peak of followers right now ,bcs of that and also bcs ths covid and repercussions [also war in ukrania]many devs stop working in those good games and there isnt a good chunk of followers who are willing to put money where good quality are

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
i do think that avn had its maximum peak of followers right now ,bcs of that and also bcs ths covid and repercussions [also war in ukrania]many devs stop working in those good games and there isnt a good chunk of followers who are willing to put money where good quality are
Dream on, pal. "It's the free publicity (pfft!!), stupid."

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Not saying your statement is invalid, especially with the issues going on in Russian which impacts the Devs from that region but we can't keep using covid as an excuse, plenty of games have spawned since then and are thriving quite well.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes