• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Naughty Pirates [v0.13] [Roger]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
The art style is very pretty compared to other parodies of this anime I've seen.
I hope the game is also not bad.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
If a man of culture & taste sees Nami he downloads, no questions asked, it's in the club rules. Also, it's understood that a Nami will never be NTR'd :ROFLMAO: :love:

Reactions: capii

De_pone

Oct 11, 2020
I'm stuck on the lewd request at level 2 for all of them and have new clue how to get them to 3/3

notnotmotmot

Jan 30, 2022
The biggest problem with one piece games is that the cast is so large that its almost impossible that all your favs are in...
One day, one day well get it.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Please do not abandon that like many other devs did or I'll steal your devil fruit

Veto91

May 5, 2020
Holy shit, this is the first good Looking Artwork in a One Piece Game, that I`ve ever seen.
I am super hyped.

flybyshooter

Jun 9, 2019
A one piece parody where the art actually looks close to the series characters and the women don't look like super thick border line chunky women caricatures? Count me in.

Reactions: blackswordzoro

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
I like the look of the game, and it's not bad, a bit boring at the moment but its whatever, ain't getting my hopes up since most One Piece games, rare as they are usually get abandoned.

capii

Dec 9, 2017
That's true, but this one already has Vivi. So why would we care about the rest of the cast?
The other character that I kinda like, have a fetish on is Perona.. I think she and zoro got some action while in the island of mihawk
Although i'm team Zoro x Nami.. they may have an open relationship haha

Reactions: blackswordzoro

WeirdFrank

May 30, 2017
out of all the one piece hentai games I've seen on this site, this might take the prize on the artsyle department, I'll give my opinions on story and gameplay after I try it out

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes