• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Naughty Pirates [v0.13] [Roger]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
The other character that I kinda like, have a fetish on is Perona.. I think she and zoro got some action while in the island of mihawk
Although i'm team Zoro x Nami.. they may have an open relationship haha
Perona's nice, Perona's nice. But Vivi though. lol

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.2.5
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.2.5
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1680492460758.png
1680492509486.png
1680492686330.png 1680492636870.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.2.5

Last edited:
Reactions: tom882

kalewdoscape

Dec 4, 2018
This game has potential, but there isn't much in this first version.

If anyone's interested, I made a mod that fixes some bugs and adds more Robin/Vivi content. Also outfit changing.

Replace the rpy files in your games' script directory with the ones in this link to play this modified version.

Reactions: Kingdomless

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The other character that I kinda like, have a fetish on is Perona.. I think she and zoro got some action while in the island of mihawk
Although i'm team Zoro x Nami.. they may have an open relationship haha
Time to test if you are a true fan tho... who do you ship Sanji with? (Tbh, can't tell if they are trying to ship him with Nami or not at times).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, lets see if you know Sanji's.

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
I mean this in the most aggressive (yet polite) way possible, NEED BIGGER BOOBS! (love your art though, it's incredible)

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
Time to test if you are a true fan tho... who do you ship Sanji with? (Tbh, can't tell if they are trying to ship him with Nami or not at times).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, lets see if you know Sanji's.
chopperxrobin and sanji ships with pudding, luffy is monogomus and only because he has no interest in women, but boa is all in.

nami shipps with whoever has the most gold and disappear.

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
boobs size are great the way they are its pre time skip style after all. robin should mature a bit though

Eisenbruder311

Nov 11, 2019
Cmon, stop crying for bigger Boobs. Just watch official One Piece for totally oversized melons.
The Art is great and the proportions are fine. Dont listen to all the BigBoobBabies

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
chopperxrobin and sanji ships with pudding, luffy is monogomus and only because he has no interest in women, but boa is all in.

nami shipps with whoever has the most gold and disappear.
..... no to the first one.. that's cursed XP

Chopper just wants a normal reindeer mink wife, to be his nurse.... or tristy (the chipmunk mink nurse).

100% right on the sanji tho.

Luffy is king of pirates, he ain't monogamous cause he don't give a fuck :p (and neither do the ones with him... cause well, it's luffy).

Lumenarian

Apr 29, 2017
AI art looks great until you start looking at the deformed hands. Really unfortunate. It would be great if they used the AI art as the base then cleaned up the deformities.

Reactions: Heranwen
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes